You’re a talented assistant and you’re feeling the increasing pull towards becoming Virtual. You need flexibility from your work, you seek freedom from your desk job, and you crave the real fulfilment and impact that comes from running your own business.
But you’re not sure if you have the confidence, skills or knowledge to go it alone…
We’ve worked relentlessly building a sustainable VA business and establishing a sound client base as professional, award winning Virtual Assistants in Northamptonshire (and much further afield) before dedicating time, energy and investment into creating an impactful, meaningful and realistic franchise model.
All with the sole aim of empowering and supporting others to achieve what we have, quicker and with less heartache...
How? What is it all about…?
This isn’t a subscription membership, a job, a training course, a work opportunity or something you do on a whim. Our VA Franchise Hubs are a real business opportunity that require a great deal of dedication, commitment and hard work.
Our VA Hub Managers benefit from:
- The adoption of our proven business model and simple, effective processes
- All the necessary checklists, documents, templates and guidelines
- Tested and refined systems and 'back office' set up
- An established optimised website and growing online presence
- Continued investment in the Alchemy VA brand including ongoing PR campaigns and marketing activities
- Ongoing blended training and development including regular one on one Mentoring sessions with Suzy
- Support via a private community space exclusively for Alchemy VA Hub Managers
- Good quality work opportunities from Alchemy HQs trusted network
- The opportunity to advance through our unique 'Progress Pathway'
- Internal and external recognition and reward for commitment and hard work
Is it right for me?
There are far too many variables for us to confidently answer that now especially as we don't know each other yet. If you’d like to receive a copy of our Virtual Assistant franchise prospectus, read more about what’s involved (and included) or discover how to apply, please get in touch.
About our family run business…
Alchemy Virtual Assistance was founded by Suzy Sanders from a home office in Northamptonshire in 2016, to provide remote administration, practical marketing and flexible PA support to sole traders, entrepreneurs and business owners.
Suzy’s background is as an Executive Assistant to a Chief HR Officer within a Global Recruitment and her husband Paul – who joined the business full-time in August 2018 – has a career history which includes debt management, credit control, call centre leadership and training.
Alchemy VA launched its Virtual Assistant franchise Hub in December 2019 which enables aspiring virtual assistants to replicate and build their own VA business from home.
Our Award-winning brand and reputation…
- Suzy was named a finalist in the UK VA Awards - Midlands region – in 2018 & 2019
- Alchemy Virtual Assistance was Northamptonshire Life Magazine’s B2B of the Year in 2018
- In 2019 Suzy was nominated for the We Are The City – Rising Star Award for Entrepreneurship
- Suzy also scooped runner-up in two categories – ‘Business Woman’ and ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ – at the 2019 SME Northamptonshire Business Awards
- Alchemy VA’s approach to their franchise was named as a finalist for the Santander and Elavon Innovation Award at the Northamptonshire Business Awards 2019