Benefit Answers Franchise
Benefit Answers are independent benefit claims and appeals specialists. As a Franchisee you will be working from home, flexibly and you will be helping people improve their lives.
Benefit Answers are independent benefit claims and appeals specialists. As a Franchisee you will be working from home, flexibly and you will be helping people improve their lives. Read Less
The Benefit Answers Franchise Opportunity
Work from home while running your own business and help people every day.
Benefit Answers offer a free question and answer service to UK residents experiencing difficulties with benefits. We know what is relevant, what to ask and how best to explain. As a Franchisee you will be helping the customers after we supply them with the free advice – assisting them to take applications further. You will not need any knowledge of the systems and procedures relating to benefit claims, you will receive all the training you need to succeed in your Benefit Answers Franchise.
You will be working from home as well as visiting clients, you have the opportunity to take control of your earning potential and working hours.
We are sharing our established and trusted brand with Franchisees across the UK. You will be trained on all procedures and processes, giving you everything you will need to start your Benefit Answers business. You will also receive ongoing support and guidance from head office.
What we offer
- On territory training and ongoing covering customer service, sales and business building through the local community e.g. Doctors Surgeries, Supermarkets etc
- Access to the Benefit Answers website with your own landing page
- Benefit from the current advertising (£1,500 per month) on Google, Bing and Facebook
- Access to “Act” CRM system
- Leads in your territory will be passed to you
- All paperwork including “Authority to Act”, The Agreement and Opt in for Data Protection
- The company OneDrive system at a cost of £100 per month – including access to files, email address and Microsoft Office
- Benefit Answers will chase payments from clients and keep the Franchisee informed
“Just to say a big “thank you” to you all for helping me get my ESA. Its a big weight off my mind to have the massive help and expertise from you. You’re the 4th emergency service! Thank you once again.” Heather
Who we are looking for
You should demonstrate:
- Self motivation
- Business skills and experience
- An interest and passion for people
- Excellent organisational skills
- People skills
If you have a passion for helping people and think you would be the perfect fit for a Benefit Answers franchise, then fill in your details and we will be in touch with more information shortly.