Capital Electrical Wholesalers Franchise
Welcome to Capital Electrical Wholesalers – the specialist Electrical Wholesaler uniquely focussing on supplying electrical components, products, and materials to the SME Electrical Contractor market.
Welcome to Capital Electrical Wholesalers – the specialist Electrical Wholesaler uniquely focussing on supplying electrical components, products, and materials to the SME Electrical Contractor market. Read Less
Operating from our high-profile company-owned location in Greenford, London & a growing number of franchise stores, we offer Trade Counter, online ordering facilities & a delivery service to electrical contractors. The business has built a formidable reputation amongst its core customer base for offering a professional, friendly service, an extensive product range and competitive pricing. We are dedicated to serve the electrical trade.
Capital Electrical Wholesalers are members of the industry-leading, buying group AWEBB. AWEBB is a progressive, ambitious & forward-thinking purchasing consortium - franchisees will be able to join AWEBB at launch. Our business has grown rapidly despite the COVID-19 pandemic, proving Capital Electrical Wholesalers resilient, recession-proof credentials.
An enlightening Business opportunity
Capital Electrical Wholesalers are offering franchises across the UK to individuals that are willing to invest in a professional, innovative brand with a proven, highly profitable business model.
We have ambitious plans to build a 100+ strong network of franchise partners. Franchisees must have a background in b-2-b sales & business management as well as a natural ability to deliver outstanding customer service. Experience in the electrical trade or a related technical business is preferred but demonstrating drive, energy, and enthusiasm to build a sustainable, profitable business in your designated franchise territory is essential. We will be with you all the way from planning to launching your business as well as ongoing support and guidance.
Our Mission Statement
Consistently supplying you with the products you trust, offering outstanding service and unrivalled technical product knowledge for all your electrical projects.
Why a Capital Electrical Wholesalers franchise?
- CEW is a member of AWEBB – the industry’s leading, progressive buying group. Our franchise partners will be able to join AWEBB consortium with access to extensive supply chain, competitive pricing, extended payment terms & industry-leading annual rebates.
- Franchisees will benefit from our comprehensive training programme. You will be fully trained in all aspects of owning and operating a CEW franchise!
- Excellent cash flow business - our target market is SME electrical contractors who pay at point of purchase, providing a low debt risk. In addition, you will benefit from ‘just-in-time’ supply chain efficiencies & extended supplier payment terms.
- Cost-effective marketing strategy & dedicated marketing support – includes our contemporary website with online ordering capability.
- We have a ready-made marketing solution for Google, Social Media platforms and traditional marketing activities designed to reach an area specific audience for each franchise location. Franchisees will have the support of our Marketing Agency.
- No requirement for large, expensive warehouse premises. Our stores are mainly located in visible, convenient locations – typically 1,200 to 2,500 sq ft ensuring efficient, cost effective operations.
- Plug-in & Switch on. The electrical components supply market is valued at £3 billion p.a. in the UK, with electrical wholesalers accounting for over 70% of the electrical components and electrical materials business, predominantly supplying the building and construction sectors.
- A genuine business partnership… the strength of a growing brand - working together in partnership with CEW’s unrivalled business development & support available to you whenever it’s needed.
Our franchise offers a genuine business opportunity for excellent sales & profits. With our guidance & support, franchisees can achieve an attractive income and return on capital invested. Indicative start-up costs are as follows:
- Upfront Franchise Fee: £9,995
- Shop upgrade & fit-out (estimated): £27,000
- Equipment, IT & EPOS: £10,000
- Launch Costs: £7,000
- Wholesale Stock: £30,000 to £50,000
Total estimated start-up costs (excluding Working Capital & VAT) = £84,000 to £104,000
We have a close working relationship with the franchise depts. at the leading high street banks. We can introduce you to arrange business funding if required.
We have developed a comprehensive package of pre-opening support. It’s based on our experience and is designed to get your Capital Electrical Wholesaler franchise up and running as quickly as possible. Our Franchise Package includes:
- Initial training programme covering all aspects of the business
- Guidance & support with premises search, location, design, fit-out & branding
- Assistance with recruiting & training your team
- AWEBB Membership – access to over 120 electrical product manufacturers
- Recommended stockholding levels
- Supply chain - introduction to our recommended suppliers
- Dedicated electrical wholesalers IT systems
- Use of our trademark & branding
- Assistance with Business Planning
- IT systems & processes
- Business development & marketing support in your local area
- Listing on CEW’s website
- Detailed franchise operations manual
- 5-year Franchise Agreement (renewable) – to bfa Code of Ethics
- Onsite launch support
At Capital Electrical Wholesalers we understand the importance of supporting all of our franchisees. As such, we offer comprehensive guidance & support on an ongoing basis. A Capital Electrical Wholesalers franchise allows you to be in business for yourself.. but never by yourself. We really do want all our franchisees to be highly successful & we will support you in achieving your goals. Our ongoing support includes:
- Ongoing brand development activities
- Sales & Marketing support
- Sales promotions activities
- Ongoing training & development programmes
- Guidance & recommendations to suppliers
- New products & services initiatives
- Regular meetings & communications with franchisees
- Operational advice & sharing best practice across the network
Interested in joining us?
To plug in & switch on to Capital Electrical Wholesalers franchise, simply get in touch today!
We’d be delighted to hear from you!
Let’s get connected!