Care Improvement Associates Franchise
Commissioned by local authorities, investors and care providers, CIA is a network of 40+ care quality professionals ready to help care organisations be ‘outstanding’ with CQC.
Commissioned by local authorities, investors and care providers, CIA is a network of 40+ care quality professionals ready to help care organisations be ‘outstanding’ with CQC. Read Less
Become part of the leading care quality franchise in the U.K. and achieve your ambitions using our proven business model
Founded in 2017, Care Improvement Associates (CIA) have been at the forefront in delivering care quality solutions for care providers across the country. We have been commissioned by over 250 care organisations and have completed over 500 consultancy assignments. CIA are a network of 40+ care quality professionals ready to help care providers be outstanding with CQC.
We aim to make a positive impact on the care industry and ensure service users are provided with the highest quality care.
The CIA franchise opportunity gives you everything you need to start your own care consultancy business. You can access our success and experience while demonstrating instant credibility to your clients! As a CIA franchisee you will be providing a wide range of services and solutions including, care quality consultancy, mock CQC inspections, award-winning ‘Be Outstanding’ care quality software, care quality surveys, crisis management, interim management, and training & mentoring.
What you will receive
You will receive initial training via our comprehensive training programme, ongoing support, and the option for business mentoring too. A marketing start-up kit will also be provided to help support the growth of your business. Our franchisees have access to an Institute of Health and Social Care Management (IHSCM) membership which will allow you access to exclusive benefits, training, CPD, care sector networking, legal help, events, guides, reports, conferences, and more.
- You become part of the first and fastest growing care quality consultancy franchise in the UK
- Proven and pandemic proof consultancy business model
- Up to date care sector market research and intelligence
- Franchise profile on our main CIA website
- Professional CIA email address
- SEO digital marketing included
- Corporate membership with the Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM)
- Application for a care quality consultant’s quality Mark with NCQPA or CQP
- Expert Care Quality and Compliance Training
- Start-up marketing materials (letter heads, pull up banners, business cards, postcards, and brochures)
- Award-winning ‘Be Outstanding’ care quality and compliance Cloud-based software included
- Mock Inspection / Consultancy Toolkit and updates included
- Access to professional membership associations
- Introduction to our specialist care sector insurance partner for indemnity and relevant liability insurance
- Communications and presentation skills package
- Franchisee Well-being Mentoring package
- QFA Membership
“It was our pleasure to have the CIA ‘Mock Inspection Team’ with us – the two days went extremely well and they both confirmed the areas of improvement we expected, which was reassuring to know that our own identified priorities were accurate. The insight they were both able to give, and the ideas and suggestions, was extremely useful and the team were left feeling very inspired.” - CEO Age UK
The cost of the franchise fee is £20,000 +VAT. Government-led funding is available for the full cost of the franchise fee to help you get your CIA franchise business off the ground.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for compassionate, kind, and honest individuals who have a passion for making a positive difference. You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent people skills and a willingness to learn to be a successful CIA franchisee.
If you think you would be a perfect fit for the Care Improvement Associates franchise, then please fill in your details and we will get back to you shortly with more information and a copy of our detailed franchise prospectus.