This franchise is in one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK...Education
Education has become big business, and tutoring businesses have been flourishing over the last 5-10 years.
First things first – You don’t need a background in teaching.
- Private tuition is huge in the UK! More than one in four 11-16-year olds have received private tuition, and demand for extra-curricular support to help students achieve their learning potential continues to grow.
- Demand has grown at a rapid pace in recent years and the UK market is now worth over £2 billion, reflecting a growing desire among parents to ensure their children have every possible opportunity to succeed.
The UK Tutoring Industry
- The UK tutoring industry is not currently regulated, which effectively means that anyone can offer tutoring services
- This can make it confusing and very hard for parents or students interested in tuition to assess the quality and reliability of different tutors
- People make choices based on reputation and credibility
Who Are the Customers?
- Tutoring is offered to everyone
- The primary customer base is families with children, but clients also include university graduates and adult learners, as well as schools and other agencies
- Choice Home Tutoring learners range from 3-year-olds all the way through to university undergraduates and adult learners
- The families Choice Home Tutoring work with come from a wide variety of socioeconomic backgrounds, but they all share the goal of wanting to enhance their child’s life chances through tuition
Why Choice Home Tutoring is a Great Business
One of many benefits of the role is that it allows you to operate from home, giving you full control over your work schedule and enabling you to enjoy the benefits of a flexible work/life balance.
What does Choice Home Tutoring Actually Offer?
- One-to-one tuition is their core business. They provide exceptional private one-to-one tuition to students of all ages, predominantly in their own homes
- Typically, what clients are seeking is a quality tutor with specialist subject knowledge and the ability to engage with students
- They will also want the cost to be reasonable
What Sets Choice Home Tutoring Apart?
All Choice Home tutors are specialists in their subject areas and will have attained graduate status as a minimum requirement. The strength of their subject knowledge shines through in the very positive feedback from parents and students.
When it comes to choosing a tutor, reputation is everything. Choice Home Tutoring is trusted by thousands of students and the commitment to delivering first-class, personalised tuition sets them apart.
Choice Home tutors are dedicated, reliable and care genuinely about their students’ progress. To allow them to focus purely on teaching and learning, Choice Home Tutoring handle all financial and administrative matters.
Training & Support Provided
Initial training takes place over several days at our head office. Familiarisation with Choice Home Tutoring day-to-day operations and systems will include comprehensive software training. You will sit in on tutor interviews and have plenty of opportunity to experience how we liaise with customers. Excellent customer service is crucial to growing the reputation of your business.
As a franchisee, you can be assured that we will be with you every step of the way – from the initial stages of training to providing continual support as your business grows.
We will offer advice and guidance to ensure you feel confident and can hit the ground running with your new business.
After the initial settling in phase, you will meet with the Choice Home Tutoring management team at least four times per year. This will include a day on business planning, at least one group meeting per year with other franchisees, and at least two days of hands-on support in your territory.
In addition you will receive up to 10 days support during your first year of operation. This will include advice on the effective use of social media, as well as ways to promote the business through local advertising and sponsorship.
Further structured ongoing training will be delivered on a quarterly basis. Ad-hoc support is available to franchisees as required.