Colour Wheel Franchise
With the ColourWheel Franchise you don’t need to be ‘arty’ to run your own adult art class business. Hiring a qualified, experienced art teacher is one of the first things you will do. You are, essentially, the course leader and therefore manage the business.
With the ColourWheel Franchise you don’t need to be ‘arty’ to run your own adult art class business. Hiring a qualified, experienced art teacher is one of the first things you will do. You are, essentially, the course leader and therefore manage the business. Read Less
Are you looking for a part-time, flexible franchise opportunity with earning potential in excess of £25,000 per annum?
The ColourWheel Franchise is an exciting and lucrative Adult Art Class Business. ColourWheel offers accessible, fun and creative art classes especially for people who think that they can’t draw or paint but want to learn.
With successful franchises already in place, ColourWheel are now offering the right people the opportunity to run their own Adult Art Class Business in their area, with the potential to earn a full time salary for truly part time hours!
You do not have to have experience or even an interest in art
The role of the ColourWheel Franchisee is, in a nutshell, to find an appropriate venue for your classes, engage your teacher, take the bookings, set up the classes for each lesson, be the host or hostess at class and aid the teacher where necessary.
You will get full support at every stage of the process, with your dedicated Franchise Manager available whenever you need them to provide guidance, support, help and advice, wherever you are in your ColourWheel journey – from day one, ongoing… indefinitely!
In terms of time, you will need to be able to commit one full day and one evening per week (term-time only) to the classes themselves, plus some ad hoc time for the admin.
The day time classes are three hours each and the evening class is run for two hours, making this a truly part time business.
In return you have the potential to earn £20-25k per annum for this part time opportunity. The amount you earn will be dependent on the cost of the venue and teacher’s salary. The business model allows a very generous budget for this and you can earn more if your costs are lower.
There is great potential for expansion
With re-booking currently at around the 50% mark, it is easy to add another class and earn more. Already, franchisees are implementing and enjoying this potential to earn more income.
The courses run in term-time only, making it perfect for mums, dads and hands-on grandparents or simply those who like the idea of a short working week and long holidays!
ColourWheel students enjoy learning new skills and discovering a hobby that will give them pleasure for life. Confidence is gained, friends are made and serious fun is had. Currently, re-booking rates are approximately 50%, demonstrating the success of the courses and, therefore, the potential for your business to grow and thrive.
The ColourWheel Franchise Package:
A fully supported franchise package costs £14,995 plus VAT. Full interest free funding is available to suitable applicants.
In return you should expect to earn around £25,000 per annum for three classes during term time.
There is the opportunity to add additional classes increasing your earning potential. All courses fees are collected before the start of the term which means your business will always have a positive cash flow.
If you follow the ColourWheel marketing plan you will recoup your investment with ease in the first year and also make a profit.
As part of the Franchise package you will receive:
- A dedicated Franchise Manager who is experienced is setting up and running their own location on hand to help you every step of the way. In person, by phone and email. The Franchise Manager will be your ‘colleague’ and you and your teacher will be part of the team.
- Help with the recruitment of your teacher along with a free recruitment agency candidate search.
- Help finding the perfect venue for your classes.
- Comprehensive training showing you to how set up your classes and run them successfully and professionally. You will meet a current franchisee and see how they run their classes. In addition, you will receive two days training covering all aspects of running your business. There is no limit to the training that ColourWheel provide, it is ongoing.
- Access to personalised marketing tools along with extensive sales and marketing expertise and programmes to make sure your classes are full from day one.
- Listing on the exciting and professional ColourWheel website with full automated online booking and payment facilities.
- Back office admin processes and procedures so that you can run your business effortlessly. And that’s over and above the Operations Manual which covers all aspects of setting up and running your business.
Is the ColourWheel Franchise for you?
- Do you have the desire to run your own business that fits in with your lifestyle and commitments?
- Are you not ready to give up work but want a change of direction?
- Do you have an interest in art?
ColourWheel are looking for partners who can deliver exceptional customer service. ColourWheel Art Classes are committed to providing an outstanding experience, first class teaching and they go the extra mile for each and every student.