easyProperty is looking to expand our family of motivated self-employed estate agents. We offer our franchisees the opportunity to run their own estate agency under the highly recognizable easy family of brands, which includes the well-known company, easyJet.
easyProperty is looking to expand our family of motivated self-employed estate agents. We offer our franchisees the opportunity to run their own estate agency under the highly recognizable easy family of brands, which includes the well-known company, easyJet. Read Less
Who are we?
We here at easyProperty are currently recruiting partners who are interested in their own estate business under the easyProperty umbrella. These individuals would benefit from operating under the easy family of brands, but are self-employed, allowing them to run their agency the way they would like.
How does it work?
Each partner is given a set territory of 25 000 – 30 000 owned outright or mortgaged households. Each territory is specific to that partner therefore you will not be competing with other easyPartners. As an easyProperty partner, you are supported every step of the way – from an online knowledge hub to training on our state-of-the-art systems.
Additionally, we have an in-house coordinator managing the partner's diaries (booking initial valuations and viewings) for them so they can control their business from their mobile phone or laptop.
The fees involved include a £2,999 onboarding fee, a monthly license fee of £175+VAT (per territory).
Sellers are able to choose from 3 different fee options when it comes to selling their home.
- Upfront fee - £662.5 +VAT
- Split fee - £329.16 +VAT upfront and £745.84 +VAT upon completion of the sale
- No Sale No Fee – Seller pays 1% of sale price upon completion with a minimum fee of £1,200.
For each of these fees, the easyPartner would receive 50% of the net fees (before VAT) as commission. The partner would also receive commissions for various referrals such as for conveyancing, mortgages etc.
We require each onboarding candidate to complete the McQuaig personality survey to ensure they are a good fit for this model. This is required prior to an initial meeting as easyProperty has an excellent step-by-step onboarding process.
Benefits of working with easyProperty
- Full support, training, webchat and 24/7 telephone answering service
- Access to our Business Development Manager
- Access to our online knowledge hub - easyHub
- Fully functional interactive website that gives potential sellers direct access to your diary for valuation and viewing appointments, with the ability to pay for and request services online 24/7
- Access to market leading auto prospecting tools in your postcode area
- Bespoke CRM system
- Consumer facing dashboard
- Full access to your buyers and sellers database
- Localised PR and social media promotion
- Centralised digital marketing and PR
- Opportunity to work with and meet one of this century’s iconic entrepreneurs – Sir Stelios Haji-loannou.