A Huge Welcome from Fast Feet Football Academy!
Thank you for requesting more details about the Fast Feet Football Academy franchise. When we started the business back in 2013 we felt that Fast Feet FA really filled a gap in the provision of high quality football training. We were passionate about teaching children and have now grown our own business with hundreds of kids getting high quality football coaching on a weekly basis.
We need to make sure that the people who join us as franchisees share our passion for football so that they can provide the same service to the same high standards across the UK. If you love football and are passionate about teaching kids, then we want to hear from you.
Who are Fast Feet Football Academy?
Fast Feet FA delivers football coaching sessions to children between the ages of 3-16 years old. We do this in a group setting or a one to one basis. We also deliver sessions to educational establishments across the North East of England.
The business was established by Mark Rutter primarily because he felt that the quality of the training material used by existing football coaches was not up to standard. Mark decided to develop his own training programmes, which eventually became the Fast Feet Football Academy business. The company currently has over 350 children on its books, developing and operating some highly technical skills based football coaching business. The courses cater for all abilities with students progressing from entry-level training work to advanced levels, as they develop their skills and knowledge base.
The UK Football Coaching Sector
Football Coaching offers driven and experienced individuals, the opportunity to forge an exceptionally rewarding career. Football is the biggest sport in the UK with millions playing and watching the beautiful game each week. Coaching with Fast Feet opens the door to working with professional academies, local educational establishments and players ranging from beginners to advanced elite individuals. The opportunities are endless and exceptionally rewarding, making this a fantastic career choice.
What Makes Fast Feet FA Different?
If you’re considering taking on a sports franchise with us, you want to know that your business will really stand out from the competition. Fast Feet FA has an extremely innovative service and offers children a whole host of new football skills that will improve their fitness and confidence.
- Innovative – Our football programmes are designed to provide skills to children of all ages. Increased fitness and confidence means a happy child!
- Lots of Repeat Business - We have lots and lots of happy customers coming back to us time and again. Many children progress to the next level and become quite proficient in football and often have siblings attending.
- Our People All our staff are DBS checked and are all trained to a high standard and provide valuable coaching support.
- Affordability - Our prices are extremely competitive, which means parents and schools will use us for ongoing sessions as well as afterschool clubs and holiday clubs.
Why Choose a Fast Feet FA Franchise?
For us, it’s all about providing a professional service that gives children the best possible start in the world of football. We’ve built up a strong set of programmes that are designed to give children a good grounding and understanding of the fundamentals of playing football. It will improve their skills as a player, and make them a much more effective teammate. All our staff are DBS checked, fully insured, and crucially have extensive footballing coaching experience. This is all designed to offer parents peace of mind, so they know that their children are in a safe environment where they can learn at their own pace and be treated the way they deserve.
- Our Expertise and Experience – First and foremost you will benefit from the wealth of experience that we have gained over many years. Our senior staff have huge amounts of experience in the football coaching sector and have designed programmes that work effectively.
- Strong Market – the UK sports sector continues to grow, and this offers a great business opportunity to franchisees who are looking to enter the market. And lets face it, everyone loves football!
- Strong Brand – We have a good website and a very strong online presence, making us one of the leading competitors in the area of football coaching. We know that we can do this on a national scale with the right franchisees.
- A business that works – This is a business model that works! Our franchise format is a simple and very effective business model that offers great financial rewards at a very low entry cost. We’ve developed all the coaching programmes, so all you have to do is market the business and manage the classes.
- Flexibility –The business model has been developed as a management format franchise with the role of the franchisee being the manager of the business as well as the deliverer of the Fast Feet FA services.
- Repeat Business – Another advantage to this type of business model is potential for growth through long term attendance and siblings. The successful nature and popularity of our service means that even in a highly competitive sports market, the potential for growth is huge.
- Help and Guidance – When it comes to running your own franchise, we will guide you through every step of the process. At the beginning, you will be given all the training and support required to establish and run your own business. You will have an operations manual that covers all the aspects to running the business, and we offer constant one to one support and guidance throughout your time as a franchisee.
Unlike many businesses, our business format has been designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible. It can, therefore, be managed by most people, given the right training. We operate in very much localised territories, which means that you can build up your customer base very quickly.
Are You Suitable?
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with children and have an interest in football. The more passionate you are about coaching, the more you can enthuse students to enjoy their classes. You need to be resourceful, energetic and great with both the children and parents. We offer a full range of training, so every franchisee is ready to run their business with the best chance of success.
Like any other service orientated business, there are things that can go wrong but the key to this is to deal with issues immediately, even more important when children are involved. In order to succeed, you must have high personal standards and a commitment to providing a quality service to your customers (both the children and their parents).
Fast Feet FA Franchise Package
Our franchise offers all of the training and support that you need to help get your business off the ground. Our franchise support services include:
- Full rights to use the Fast Feet FA brand within the franchise territory
- Full access to the Fast Feet FA website
- Full access to our innovative training programmes
- A comprehensive support package to help you into business
- Full training covering all areas of the business
- On-site support to help you get the business launched in your area
- Initial supply of equipment and stationery
- Assistance with producing a business plan and raising finance (if required)
- Exclusive franchise territory
- Comprehensive franchise operations manual
- A five-year franchise agreement with a right to renew at the end of the term
We offer a full training and support programme to assist with the development of these skills. You do, however, need to be prepared to work hard, follow our systems and be fully committed to getting the business off the ground in your local area.
Role of the Fast Feet FA Franchisee
Your key role is delivering the coaching session within your franchise territory, and that’s what we expect you to focus on. As the business grows you will be taking on additional coaches (these will be on a self-employed basis). You will also be responsible for:
- Management of the business on a day-to-day basis
- Dealing with customers (both your players and their parents)
- Providing the full range of Fast Feet FA services
- Ensuring that children learn in a safe environment
- Recruit coaches that are qualified, professional and DBS checked
- Managing the business accounts
- Ensuing the business administration runs smoothly
- Solving any problems that you encounter
Our business is flexible and offers a great work/life balance to people who are looking to own their own business. Running a business is lots of hard work, but that’s the challenge you’re looking for and that’s the challenge we can give!
Promoting Your Franchise
All our Franchisees will be responsible for the local marketing of their business within their territory, with initial assistance from Head Office. Much of the success of a franchise depends upon local marketing and awareness building, and it is up to the individual as to how much or how little is invested in their area. But don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the ins and outs of local marketing. It’s easy, because we’ve done it many times before!
Our Monthly Franchise Fees
Like most franchisor’s, we charge a monthly management and marketing. These go to paying for the ongoing support we provide as well as helping promote the business on a regional and national level.
- Management Fee - We charge a fixed fee of £500 per month throughout the term of the 5-year Franchise Agreement
- Marketing Fee - We charge a fixed fee of £25 per month throughout the term of the 5-year Franchise Agreement
Your Franchise Territory
Every franchisee gets a protected territory, which they will have responsibility to develop. Each franchisee will have approximately 120,000 people per area. We will discuss the issue of territory with you, to ensure that you have the best possible area to start your business. We want you to have an area that you can service, develop and grow over the coming years.
Our franchise package fee is currently £9,995. The start-up costs for the business are listed at the end of the brochure. This details everything that you will need to purchase and establish a Fast Feet FA franchise.
We have also developed detailed financial models for what your business could make, based upon our experience of running a Fast Feet FA business. We will happily share these with you once we have had an initial meeting to discuss your suitability.
How to Progress
Please complete the form below, and once received, we will be in touch with more information about starting a Fast Feet FA Franchise