Light UP Drama Franchise
Light UP delivers value for money drama classes through four kinds of groups, which progress in commitment level to support young people to shine on and off the stage.
Light UP delivers value for money drama classes through four kinds of groups, which progress in commitment level to support young people to shine on and off the stage. Read Less
Support Young People to Shine and Run Your Own Light UP Drama Franchise!
Join our supportive team for a rewarding role that uses your creativity to build a successful business that fits in with your lifestyle.
Our story began in 2014 when founder Rosanna Sloan, was becoming frustrated with other drama classes charging high prices for mediocre experiences with limited performance opportunities. Light UP delivers value for money drama classes through four kinds of groups, which progress in commitment level to support young people to shine on and off the stage.
Now we are entering our next exciting chapter, sharing our low overhead, high-profit business model with you, for you to create your own successful business to ensure that more young people Light UP the stage!
As a franchisee, you can control when and where you work, whether you want to teach the classes yourself or employ other staff members to teach sessions for you. Classes are taught in community centres and in school halls, with administration fully manageable from home on a schedule that suits you. There are many means of increasing income when running a Light UP Franchise. In addition to our classes we run holiday workshops, drama inset days and parties, all of which offer great earning potential and also help to market your core classes, should you choose to offer these extra opportunities to your local community.
Light UP are looking for motivated and creative drama teachers who share our vision in boosting young people’s confidence through welcoming five-star, value for money drama classes.
This is a low overhead business opportunity that will allow you to earn an impressive salary, doing something you love. All our franchisees receive full and ongoing support from the Light UP team, allowing you to start and run your business with confidence.
When you join us, we will provide you with all the essentials you’ll need.
With the franchise fee of £7,500 you will receive the following and more:
(An unsecured government business loan available for 100% of the cost)
- A working and proven business model
- Full training in our administrative processes, including access and training to our class management platform which reduces admin and improves customer experience
- Ongoing graphic design support, with our team creating the materials you need to run a successful business, and training to tweak existing designs to ensure our professional looking branding always extends to your business
- Access to ‘Light UP Teacher Resources’ a comprehensive bank of lesson plans, scripts, games and ideas to minimise your lesson planning and provide inspiration
- Ongoing website and social media support to help you spread the word about what you are providing clearly and effectively
- You are given an exclusive geographical area of operation
- Invitations to ongoing practical and business training to help you and your business thrive
- Access to Light UP’s costume, prop and show packs to make putting on productions easier
Light UP want to hear from you if you share in our vision to Light UP young people’s imaginations and create a thriving, creative business.
You must be:
- Experienced in teaching drama and directing productions
- Motivated to run your own business
- Proactive, positive and confident
- Creative and enthusiastic and enjoy working with children
- A good communicator with basic administration skills
If you have a desire to succeed, have experience in delivering drama classes and are excited by our vision, we would love to hear from you. Please fill in the form and we will get in touch and send you our prospectus shortly.