When the hunger pangs kick-in in the early hours after an intense study day, the last thing ravenous and skint students want to do is cook. They end up at the nearest greasy burger joint or at the campus vending machine to tap in a sugary snack.
Oaka Vending saves students from packing on the pounds, whilst also rescuing their money, leisure time, and hipster street cred.
On the other hand, if tourists are out and about in a new city, they are probably more concerned with sight-seeing than they are with a sit-down and drawn-out meal. They’ll be flying home in three days, and their hours are precious.
The core business, Oaka Supercity, was originally based in Glasgow and started out as a retail street food supermarket and business. Now, the business is bringing vending machines with an Asian cuisine edge to campuses, high streets, hotels, airports and train stations all over the UK.
The 36-instant light-bite style meals to choose from include sweet ‘n’ sour Japanese noodles and spiced and mild rice dishes, which make a change from that dismal Cup-a-Soup salting up every student’s room.
Alternatively, if people are eating ‘on-the-go’, Oaka Vending options are easy-peasy and super tasty!
What we offer:
- Marketing materials
- Stock up to the retail value of £1,000
- Vending machines with maintenance and card payment facilities, all ordered, delivered and installed onsite
- Introductions to Student accommodation providers and other site location support
- Ongoing product supply using our purchasing power
What you get:
- A proven business model and brand
- A licence to use the brand and systems
- Access to operating systems
- Control over your earning potential
- Confidence that you are working with a proven business formula
- Full training given in all aspects of the business formula
- Exclusive region
- Personal mentoring and support
- Franchise Operations Manual
Once you get to 30 machines on site by the end of year 2 earning can exceed £44k per annum
Who we're looking for
When you buy a franchise, you are not buying a business where you stand alone and face the many trials that come with business ownership. In joining the Oaka Supercity family, you are buying into a tried and tested model.
Our main objective is to get you established in your chosen territory as quickly as possible.
With our training and support packages, you can get your business up and running as quickly and as effectively as possible.
Someone who shows high levels of:
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- People skills
The cost of Oaka Vending franchise fee is £12,500 plus VAT. You have the rights to own and operate an Oaka Franchise, to use the trademarks and trade name in a defined, exclusive region, for an initial period of 5 years.
The next steps
If you think you would be a perfect fit and would like to know more, then please fill in the form. We will be in-touch with you shortly to send you more information and details on the Oaka Vending Franchise opportunity.