Sliding Sash Solutions Franchise
Sash windows are part of our heritage, contributing significantly to the charm and character of our historic buildings. They are antiques in their own right and are designed and made to be serviced and repaired.
Sash windows are part of our heritage, contributing significantly to the charm and character of our historic buildings. They are antiques in their own right and are designed and made to be serviced and repaired. Read Less
The Sliding Sash Solutions system for the repair and improvement of traditional sash windows is an effective method to solve all the problems that are associated with these types of windows.
Our complete overhaul service includes any timber repairs, installation of new replica joinery, replacement of rotten sills and reglazing of damaged panes along with the installation of our unique hidden brush pile system.
By introducing our unique hidden brush pile system the windows are upgraded to:
- Virtually eliminate draughts and rattles
- Reduce outside noise levels by up to 50%
- Increase energy efficiency
- Reduce air pollution
- Enable an easy sliding action
- Increase security
- Greatly increase comfort levels and performance levels
The Sliding Sash Solutions service for traditional sash windows is the perfect solution to retaining the character of a property without the cost and upheaval of replacement windows.
A Sliding Sash Solutions franchise is a true business opportunity – not just a job.
This is your opportunity to join an experienced and proven network of franchisees providing customers with high quality sash window refurbishment.
We remain a leader in our field thanks to our very own unique Design Registered system for the repair and improvement of traditional sash windows. This tried and tested system will help you build your own successful franchise business within a defined postcode territory.
You will receive full training before you take on your first job and have all the support and advice you could ever need on hand to ensure there is never a situation that you and your business cannot manage.
As a Sliding Sash Solutions franchisee you will benefit from our proven operational, marketing and administrative strategies, which have been producing great results for more than eleven years.
A Sliding Sash Solutions Franchise provides excellent earnings potential with the opportunity to build your business.
It is expected that our franchisees will grow their businesses to become a multi-van operation with appropriate office support staff.
Being a Sliding Sash Solutions franchisee is an ideal opportunity for someone who is ambitious and forward thinking with the energy and enthusiasm to manage a successful business.
THE FRANCHISE PACKAGE
The Sliding Sash Solutions franchise package provides everything you need to set up and run your business.
- A defined and ‘protected’ territory
- Five year franchise agreement with the right to renew
- Rights to use our trade mark and other intellectual property
- Access to our exclusive ‘know how’
- Comprehensive training course including on-the-job training with experienced Sliding Sash Solutions installer
- Initial supply of materials for one months operation
- Initial supply of design-registered Solutions Brush Pile System for one months operation
- Liveried workwear incorporating the Sliding Sash Solutions trade mark
- Vehicle livery
- Display Unit
- The Sliding Sash Solutions operating manual, containing detailed ‘how to’ information on all aspects of running your Sliding Sash Solutions franchise
- The Sliding Sash Solutions Technical manual.
- Ongoing back-up and support from the Sliding Sash Solutions team
- Launch promotional campaign customised and planned with you within your area
- Initial supply of tried and tested marketing materials
- Internet marketing
- Fully serviced Freephone number for enquiries
- Enquiries / leads taken by Sliding Sash Solutions Head Office
- Customised standard template package for customer correspondence
- Sliding Sash Solutions email account
- Advice on producing a business plan and raising finance (if required)