Strollercise offer fun 1950's / 1960's stroll inspired keep fit classes for all ages. The Strollercise franchise can be run full-time or part-time to fit in with your lifestyle and family commitments.
Strollercise offer fun 1950's / 1960's stroll inspired keep fit classes for all ages. The Strollercise franchise can be run full-time or part-time to fit in with your lifestyle and family commitments. Read Less
About Strollercise Franchise
Success and high demand for the Strollercise 50’s style Dance Fitness Franchise, sees this unique concept expanding across the UK!
Strollercise only started franchising in 2018 but they already have six franchises up and running successful Strollercise Franchises in Essex. Established by Samantha Williams in 2016, Strollercise got its name from the popular ‘strolling’ in the Rock & Roll clubs of the 1950’s – due to the fact that class members do 6,000-7,000 steps per session it has become a gentle, low impact, form of dance fitness.
Increasing demand for the Strollercise dance / fitness classes sees this new, exciting Dance Fitness Franchise set to expand across the UK.
All the Strollercise classes are suitable for all genders aged 14 and over, there are also special low intensity classes available for those suffering with COPD, Fibromyalgia and even for those using walking aids.
Strollercise is a unique style of dance fitness and offers franchise owners a social and flexible business opportunity. Class hours can be fitted around family commitments, as franchise owners are only expected to run a minimum of six classes per week.
Current franchise owners work on an average of 20-25 people per class however classes have been held for up to 70 people, in suitable venues.
The Strollercise Franchise Opportunity
As a Strollercise Franchisee you will run your own Strollercise Dance Fitness Franchise to the sounds of the 50's & 60's.
We have two franchise options for you to consider:
The franchise fee for the ‘Full Franchise’ is £4,995.00 (+VAT); this is a one off fee with no renewal fees... for life. OR you can opt for the ‘Annually Renewable Franchise’ for which the initial franchise fee is £,1995.00 (+VAT); then £1,000.00(+ VAT) franchise renewal fee, per year thereafter.
Both the ‘Full Franchise For Life’ and the ‘Annually Renewable Franchise’ include your full kit (worth £500.00) in your full, or initial franchise fee payment. The on-going franchise fees, for both options, are a set monthly amount.
As a franchise owner you are expected to check the suitability of, and book, your venues ensuring that you pay your hire fees on time.
No qualifications or fitness background are required as you will receive full training to teach the strolls yourself. Franchise owners will be provided with instructional DVDs and online support, plus our Strollercise Facebook group which is for franchise owners only.
We will assist you in setting up your social media presence, creating a Facebook group for all your strollers but you will be expected to update this on a daily basis.
The minimum of six, one hour classes a week are at a cost of £5.00 inc. VAT per class member. When the weather is good you can also benefit from attending and advertising at indoor and outdoor events.
The Strollercise Franchise Package
For as little as £1,995.00 you can own your own Strollercise Franchise
As a franchise owner you will receive:
- Rights to use the Strollercise name
- Full training in all areas of the business from operations and services to customer service
- Exclusive franchise territory
- Rocker Box
- Head Microphone Set
- Music on a Dongle
- ‘Strollercise’ branded t-shirt
- A central website
- Facebook Page
- Ongoing support and business updates
- Processes, systems and templates to run the business
How much can you earn?
You get out, what you put in! So this really does depend on you, and how much work you put in. Our top franchise owners run 9, 1 hour classes a week and can have a potential turnover in excess of £4,500 per month; this will vary based on the numbers attending the classes. It is not uncommon to have between 25-50 people per class.
You can work around family and your other commitments, most of franchise owners work their business around their job, most have since left their full or part-time jobs as they have found that they earn more in an hour doing what they love, in there own area, than they earned in a day working full or part-time!
Franchise owners will also have an additional revenue stream via DVD and Strollercise apparel sales.
We currently have availability throughout the UK but don’t wait too long and miss your desired location
Find out more about the exciting new Strollercise Franchise Opportunity and running your own Dance Fitness Franchise.
Training and Support Provided
Our training programme consists of
- The concept is so easy to master that you can actually learn all the ‘strolls’ from our instructional DVDs, ideally you should endeavour to attend a few of our classes prior to commencing
- We can provide from two days to two weeks ‘in-class’ training with a current, experienced, franchise owner, however this is only in Essex at the moment, but will expand to other areas as our network expands (accommodation and food is the responsibility of the new franchise owner in training)
- Help sourcing suitable venues in your first month.
- Training for all new ‘strolls’ via our DVD or videos in the Strollercise Facebook group which is for franchise owners only.
- Full Operations Manual
- Your initial 4,000 promotional leaflets
- Facebook group creation
- Continuous training is provided in our closed Facebook group on advertising, outdoor events, pinning posts, social media, and more
- Ongoing performance reviews & site visits
- Centralised leaflet, postcard, business card ordering
- Strollercise merchandise supply
- Help is only a call away; we are here to help any time.