Apple Repair Franchise Opportunity
The iT Store starts with a simple concept – incredible supply, service and repairs for Apple devices and users. With our innovative work processes and specialist knowledge we’ve created a business model that generates high levels of interest and more importantly incredible levels of sales.
Our retail-based format enables customers to get access to a wide range of services and products and are manned by awesome people who are trained to deliver the best possible customer service, advice and repairs in the market.
We’ve worked hard to develop systems to make sure that we recruit the right people and give them the training and support that they need to be successful.
Our franchise model covers all aspects of this to make your life easy and you’ll be working with Apple products, so it’s a win-win!
- Over 20 million Apple devices in use in UK
- Over 50% share of UK mobile device market
- Estimated 37% of phones damaged at least once every 2 years
- Meaning £5 BILLION spent in UK alone on smartphone repairs
- Apple share of phone and computer market growing
- Only 38 Apple Stores in the UK
- Apple Premium Resellers unable to offer on-site repairs
There are many local repair shops offering general phone, tablet and PC fixes, often providing a service in less than desirable environments. Apple is a very specialised product and needs a dedicated specialist to work in it. The iT Store focus purely on Apple, so we are able to offer the best quality repairs and upgrades at a great price. The fact we specialise helps us succeed through repetition and experience.
The iT Store Franchisee Experience
We have developed a comprehensive package of pre-opening support. It’s all based on our own experiences and has the aim of getting your business up and running as quickly and easily as possible. As part of this we offer new franchisees:
- Use of our brand name and trademarks
- Full training on all products and services
- Help identifying suitable shop locations
- Detailed financial models
- Help with your business plan
- Full onsite opening support
- Marketing and promotional support
- Supply of all equipment and stock
- Detailed listing on The iT Store websites
- Comprehensive franchise operations manual
- Renewable five-year franchise agreement
We have partnered with The Franchise Company, a British Franchise Association affiliated consultancy who carried out detailed development work to help us prepare our franchise network. With nearly 30 year’s experience in franchise excellence we know their advice is invaluable for success.
Our franchise business has the potential to produce a very attractive level of personal income and capital return on your initial investment. If you run your business correctly within your franchise territory and follow our system and guidance, then the sky really is the limit. We have included some indicative start-up cost information below.
The iT Store Projected Franchise Start-up Costs
- Initial Franchise Fee: £15,000
- Shop Fit Budget (estimated): £20,000
- Additional Costs including stock (estimated): £35,000
Total Start Up costs (excluding any working capital and VAT): £70,000
We know that a well-supported franchisee is more likely to run a successful business, so our support is built into every stage of your investment from the moment we have the initial meeting through to when you open your outlet and ongoing as you build and grow your business with us. This ongoing support includes:
- Ongoing field visits by Head Office
- Ongoing support with recruiting and training staff
- Ongoing supply of pre-owned stock
- Ongoing supply of the best quality parts and accessories
- Ongoing brand development activities
- Web-based management software for all aspects of the business
- Operational advice to ensure smooth day to day running
- Assistance with problem solving including a complex repair service
If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed and would like to know more then please complete the short form below to contact us. Once The iTStore receive your request we will contact you to agree the next stage of the recruitment process together. We will also answer any questions you may have.