Wilkins Safety Group Limited – Franchise opportunity
A leading Health and Safety Consultancy Multi-Award-Winning Service. High earning potential for hardworking and credible individuals who follow the robust business model.
The Wilkins Safety Group takes the worry of dealing with Health & Safety regulations off our customer's hands, leaving them free to concentrate on running their business the way they want to.
We are actively seeking franchisees throughout the UK to join our growing team.
Wilkins offers a retained Safety Advice Service, with a wide range of services designed to help companies stay within the law and guidelines on all aspects of risk management.
There are clear advantages to the Franchisee:
- You don’t have to come up with a new idea – we have already come up with it and tested it too!
- We offer you a solid trading name.
- We offer comprehensive support in sales and indeed all business skills.
- We can direct you to where you can secure funding for your investment
- If aware that you are running a Franchise, customers will also understand that you will be offering the best possible value for money and service – although you run your ‘own show’, you are part of a much larger organisation.
- A recognised and trusted brand.
- Use your entrepreneurial and motivational skills.
- Owning your own business with support of a successful organisation.
- Professional local advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Group purchasing power.
- A well-established support network including Health & Safety specialists in many fields.
- Proven Systems and Procedures. Each business outlet is owned and operated by the Franchisee. However, the Company retains control over the way in which products and services are marketed and sold and controls the quality and standards of the business.
Trends and Facts About Safety Consultancies
- Safety consultancies are essential businesses in today's world. Companies rely on safety consultancies to help them comply with government standards and regulations for operating a business. Safety consultancies have an important role of keeping business owners and their patrons safe and secure.
- Safety consultancies cover an array of services. Many safety consultancies specialize in inspection services, making sure businesses are up to code and are within regulation. Others are restoration franchises, which help get a company back in business after a disaster, like fire or a serious accident. More still are franchise businesses that provide specialized safety services, like Asbestos surveys, Fire risk assessments or COMAH Support. Safety consultancies can be considered essential as they protect businesses.
- The main goal of a safety consultancy owner is the health and well-being of a business's clients. For this reason, many safety consultancies have experience in the customer service sector so that they can better relate to their clients.
- Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires all employers to appoint someone 'competent' to help them, the employer, meet their Health and Safety (H&S) duties.
- The industry is predicted to continue growing as companies will always rely on the expert services of Health & Safety consultancies. The recent Covid 19 Pandemic has also created new areas of concern where businesses look for support.
- Whilst the demand for safety and safety services is on the rise in the UK, as people seek to ensure their businesses comply with their legal duties. The majority of consultancies are either the impersonal larger companies, where clients receive little more than a voice on a helpline and are tied into a long contract or the one-man consultancy which, although good, lack the support of other specialists when needed.
Wilkins Safety Group Ltd are one of the first companies in the UK to offer such franchise opportunities for Safety Consultants.
Wilkins Safety Group Ltd offers a retained Safety Advice Service, with a wide range of services designed to help companies stay within the law and guidelines on all aspects of risk management.