Bright & Beautiful a national domestic housekeeping service provider and part of the Dwyer Group, is welcoming five new franchisees to its network, taking the number across the UK to 57.
The five new franchises, two of which are run by husband and wife teams, join the award-winning Cheadle based business as part of the company’s commitment to create 500 new jobs by 2021, taking its professional workforce to over 1000 nationwide.
The five new franchises are:
- Charmaine Nicolson launches in Wolverhampton after having worked for 20 years in the food retail sector including with Oddbins, O’Briens and the Co-op.
- Husband and wife team Shane and Thatdao Wakefield launch their housekeeping business in Greenwich, having previously run thriving retail businesses.
- Lara Haastrup will be running Bright & Beautiful in Elstree and Borehamwood after working in housing management for 15 years and running her own jewellery business.
- Robyn and Jay Gurney launch their Broxbourne franchise, having previously worked as a teacher and Account Director respectively.
- Angie Wildgoose brings a wealth of business expertise to her new Chesterfield franchise, having run her own baby clothing, maternity clothing.
This latest milestone in Bright & Beautiful’s trajectory follows the growth of the network’s turnover by more than £1m since the company became part of the Dwyer Group in 2017, one of the world’s largest parent companies of home service brands.
Sue Moore, President of Bright & Beautiful, said: “As a business we have grown consistently in size and turnover since 2007, something we know is directly attributable to the incredible calibre, commitment and achievement of our franchisees. We’re proud and delighted to welcome Charmaine, Shane, Thatdao, Lara, Robyn, Jay and Angie to our very close team and are looking forward to supporting them throughout their exciting new journey with us.
“Domestic housekeeping services continue to be a high growth sector, both in the UK and globally, and we present a highly attractive career option for the women, men and couples that are joining us as franchisees every month, particularly since we became part of the Dwyer Group, with the wider support, expertise and resources that has given us and our team.”
Launched in 2007, Bright & Beautiful now has 57 franchises nationwide, employing over 500 people, with a multi-million-pound turnover and delivering more than 10,000 home service cleans per month.