Join the UK’s leading children’s computing franchise
Prepare children for the future with fun and exciting tech clubs
We deliver the widest range of super-fun, educational and inspirational technology and computing classes across the UK.
Classes are delivered in a range of locations including nurseries, schools, holiday clubs, after-school clubs, weekend clubs and other community venues.
We teach children not only what’s behind the technology, but build in critical thinking, collaboration, communication, creativity and confidence.
When that chance to make a difference to children’s futures is wrapped up in a business opportunity with such low costs, high potential earnings and flexibility it’s a powerful combination.
100% funding available – contact us to find out more.
Our own unique curriculum with fun and engaging activities
We create our own leading-edge curriculum ensuring that all of our courses are totally fun, engaging and educational.
We focus on a blend of tech skills and computational thinking combined with soft skills such as collaboration, communication and problem-solving, and of course very often boosting literacy and numeracy alongside.
A huge range of cool courses – coding, robotics and so much more!
Our extensive range of coding classes are enormously popular and we have even more great tech activities besides! These are just some of the courses we offer – 3D design and printing, augmented reality, app design, digital arts, animation, game design, robotics, engineering, electronics and the latest Minecraft skills – as well as all of our coding courses, of course!
It’s a winning combination ensuring schools, parents and children keep coming back.
Why Choose ComputerXplorers?
- Low initial investment – 100% funding available
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Help children make the leap from technology consumers to creative geniuses!
- Turnkey business – comprehensive start up package provided
- Appointment making service to get you into local schools
- Full training and professional ongoing support
- High profitability – no rent, no rates and controlled staff costs
- No previous experience in IT or education is required!
What’s our market?
The market is HUGE…
The need for children to develop computing skills is now widely recognised.
Fluency and familiarity with computers and technology is essential to nurture the future digital generation and ensure that today’s children become creators of technology and not just passive consumers of it.
Demand is exploding as educators and parents recognise the value of these skills…and of course, the children are having so much fun they don’t notice how much they are learning!
How much can I earn?
Earnings are very much down to the individual franchisee with the hours they are prepared to invest, together with their drive and ambition. Franchisees have the flexibility to choose the hours that suit them.
Franchisees who have the drive and determination to push themselves and the business forward can earn a substantial income. Franchisees have the potential to earn in excess of £60,000 in year 1.
With you all the way
The partnership between franchisee and franchisor is essential to the long-term success of the business. You need to be sure your franchisor is a business you can trust.
With ComputerXplorers you can be certain you have a franchisor with experience and knowledge and a commitment to provide on-going business support.
- Substantial business experience from an award-winning franchisor
- Recognised expert in children’s computer education
- Professionally developed business system
- Continued curriculum development and software review
- Centralised marketing programmes designed to boost your business growth
- Proven appointment-generating system helping you gain access to decision makers
- Extensive marketing collateral
- Comprehensive induction training programme spread over three weeks
- On-going one-to-one business advice
- Regular conference calls to share best practice and new initiatives
- Annual conference
The ComputerXplorers options
ComputerXplorers offers two different options: ComputerXplorers Classic and ComputerXplorers Enhanced.
Option 1: ComputerXplorers Classic
A ComputerXplorers area, exclusive to you, with a minimum of 150 primary schools and 150 nurseries/preschools
Cost: £14,950 plus VAT.
Additional areas can be purchased at a later date subject to availability.
Option 2: ComputerXplorers Enhanced
A huge area exclusive to you with a minimum of 300 primary schools and 300 nurseries/preschools
Cost: £29,500 plus VAT.
With 100% funding available on the Classic option, it’s accessible to everyone! Contact us to find out more.
|Management fee (as a percentage of monthly turnover)||10%|
|Marketing fee (a percentage contribution based on monthly turnover)||1%|
If you’re looking for a flexible opportunity to run your own business and start making a difference to children in your community, come and talk to us about how, together, we can prepare children for the future.