Heritage Healthcare Franchise
Join a family run business with over 80 years' experience. Own your own successful business and benefit from our extensive on-going support.
Join a family run business with over 80 years' experience. Own your own successful business and benefit from our extensive on-going support. Read Less
Looking After People, Taking Care of Your Business.
Heritage Healthcare is a family run business with over 80 years’ experience within the care sector. Heritage Healthcare has an outstanding reputation for the standard of care we provide and we are fully committed to ensuring that our clients remain at the heart of everything we do.
It was a strong belief in our successful business model that drove the Heritage Healthcare Directors in to franchising. We offer our franchisees the opportunity to own and operate their own successful business, with the benefit of on-going extensive support from a highly experienced team.
Our team of directors are experts in their field. Managing Director Glenn Pickersgill began his career in care over 30 years ago and Director Michelle Fenwick is the only Qualified Franchise Professional in care in the UK, making our franchisees some of the best supported in the country.
Our Franchise Package
Our Franchisees receive a comprehensive franchise package, specially designed to cover each element needed to start a successful business, for the initial fee of £29,995 + VAT.
The Heritage Healthcare franchise package is industry-leading, giving our Franchisees the best possible start in business. Our current package includes;
- Assistance with producing a business plan and raising capital
- Access to the Heritage Healthcare Operations Manual and materials
- Onsite support to set up the office and IT support for the 1st year
- Electrical equipment for your business including: PC, laptop with Microsoft Office software, tablet, printer/photocopier, cross cut shredder and laminator
- Company insurance for the 1st year
- Registrations: Care Quality Commission (CQC), UKHCA, British Franchise Association (bfa) & Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Comprehensive induction training programme for the franchisee and Manager
- Care Certificate eLearning Training (6 staff)
- Staff induction pack, including: 6 staff uniforms, 6 disclosure checks and 6 ID badges
- Full accounts system for invoicing
- Advanced Health & Care software plus training
- PASS System Credit (within 6 months of CQC Registration)
- Use of the Heritage Healthcare brand within the franchise area
- Individual website for the local area
- 20,000 leaflets, 1/2-page advert in the local press and promotional items
- Marketing and PR launch including photographer
- 12 months enhanced listing on homecare.co.uk
- Initial supply of corporate stationery, including letterheads and business cards
- Budget for office signage & branding
- Recruitment drive
- Detailed territory analysis and large territory map
- Hosted branded email service (including x2 email addresses)
- PPC Paid Google Advertising – First Month
The Homecare sector is one of the UK’s fastest growing markets, driven by an ageing population - not set to reach a peak until 2035 - and the increased ability of our elderly people wanting to make the most of their retirement and remain within their own homes and communities for as long as possible. As a business opportunity, it is second to none.
Profit is a reward for what we do – but it is not why we do it. Care is personal. Our carers build relationships with their clients; we get to know them, their families and their stories.
Some of our clients may not remember their carers name even after years of regular visits, but the look on their face or the touch of their hand when you go in to their home, care for them and make their day a little bit easier makes it all worth doing.
Who Do We Look For?
Franchisees do not have to have experience in care - The key to you being the right franchisee is your attitude. We want individuals who are ethical, hardworking, caring and commercial. This is a business that revolves around people. The people we look after, the people who work for us and of course the people who do everything in between!
We need people with management experience who have a desire and aptitude for running a high quality Homecare business. For the right people we can offer all of the training, support and business systems required by our franchisees to develop a successful business in the Homecare sector. We understand the market, and our extensive experience gives you an edge to ensure that your business model always stays ahead of its competitors.
Find Out More
If you would like any further information on the Heritage Healthcare Franchise opportunity please contact us today by completing the short form below.