Accustomed to a six-figure salary, and now looking for more…?
STOP driving success for others to reap all the rewards
Have you been looking for the right opportunity to leverage your vast experience in sales and/or management, but not found the right business idea? The Sandler franchise model offers you a proven route to earn a significant income with freedom and flexibility, from your own business development consultancy, while you build an asset to sell in the future.
Using our unique business model, a Sandler franchise offers a proven route for you to help businesses of all sizes to get more sales and improve their efficiency and leadership. You’ll have all the tools and support you need to become the trusted advisor for your clients.
You will be able to offer training in all aspects of sales, management and leadership, becoming the consultant that businesses can’t be without: the one that helps them hire the right people, structure properly for growth and, ultimately, for sale.
A vehicle to reach your financial goals
Build multiple passive recurring income streams
Leverage an inclusive network of business leaders
Develop and stretch yourself – proven!
Scale your business to enjoy more choice with your time
The reward of helping others succeed
Collaboration means you’re never on your own
There are few UK franchise networks with the supportive culture that Sandler has created over the past 15+ years. Combine your knowledge, skills and determination with our market-leading systems and processes, 1,500+ hours of material, a 50-year brand heritage and a truly collaborative international network of like-minded business owners.
The Sandler business model offers you:
- Global reach with a local touch: service local, national and international clients
- Proven systems and techniques that help you win clients
- Flexibility to run the business in the way that works best for you
- Multiple income streams from established and evolving products
- Minimal starting overheads – start working from your home office
- A truly scalable and saleable consultancy business
- The backing of central R&D to keep your business ahead of the curve
Our UK team are dedicated to your personal success, with our global head office ensuring Sandler remains the market leader in our field. We are “do as I do”, not “do as I say” – we have trodden the same path ourselves and live and breathe Sandler’s systems and approach.
We will work with you to develop a business plan that matches your ambition and helps you achieve your goals, both personally and professionally. Our support systems are with you throughout your time as a franchisee, evolving and developing as you do.
|£1M+ potential with typically 60%+ net profit||£55,000 +vat (VAT reclaimable)||Up to 70% funding available through high street banks|
Take control of your future and grow your business at your pace following our well-trodden path. Top performers can achieve a six-figure turnover with high margins within 12 months.
A service that’s relevant to every business in the UK
Sandler franchisees enjoy demand independent of the economic cycle, doing well both in recession and the good times – because businesses always want better results.
Long-term client relationships enable franchisees to embed changes in behaviour through tailored programmes of ongoing reinforcement, transforming mindsets and approaches to drive success for their clients, and repeat business. You can choose to work with international corporates or SMBs; the Sandler model allows you to win the clients you want to work with.
- Enjoy multiple income streams from each client
- Flexibility to be your own boss and run your own life, your way
- Day rates measured in thousands of pounds, not hundreds
- Set strategic direction and utilise practical tools to drive results
- Build a client base that delivers a recurring monthly income
- Deliver strong results for clients year after year
- Sandler partner brands include:
If you’re authentic and looking to take the step to becoming your own boss, get in touch for further details and an informal chat with Shaun, the UK CEO – and see how Sandler feels for yourself.