Work for yourself but not by yourself with the UK’s favourite Oven Valeting professionals. Our network consists of people just like you; you can be your own boss, run your own diary and take control of your work/life balance after undertaking our world-class training and benefiting from our 22... Read More
Work for yourself but not by yourself with the UK’s favourite Oven Valeting professionals. Our network consists of people just like you; you can be your own boss, run your own diary and take control of your work/life balance after undertaking our world-class training and benefiting from our 22 years of experience. Read Less
If you’re looking to see a rapid return on your investment into a business with over 20 years’ experience then you’ve probably found the answer!
Having expanded from a ‘one man and a van’ operation back in 1994, we’ve grown & evolved the Ovenu brand into the world’s largest and most profitable franchised network of oven cleaning & valeting experts.
The demand for specialist oven cleaning services is extremely high and we anticipate this trend to continue way into the future. It’s worth noting that our original pilot scheme was started just after a recession in 1993 and our existing franchisee network has traded very profitably since the financial crash of 2008!
We have few exclusive territories available so we’d love to hear from you if…
- You fancy the idea of working for yourself but not by yourself?
- You like the prospect of having the ultimate back-up & support from a truly global brand?
- You want to benefit from a more ‘flexible’ lifestyle?
- You genuinely like working hard and reaping significant rewards… does over £1,000 a week sound good?
The Franchise Package
We believe our Franchise Package is the most comprehensive in our sector. You won’t need to trail along to a ‘Discovery Day’ to find out what we provide… it’s all provided to you upon request of additional information.
Included in the Start-Up Package:
- Induction Training – To ISO 9001:2008 Standards. You’ll initially come along for our 5 day, accredited, Induction Training course, which includes accommodation at a local Hotel or B&B. You will immediately benefit from our 20+ years of knowledge & experience provided by our entire Support Team.
- Your Van & Livery. We leave your choice of van to you. Let’s face it, we’re all individuals and we come in different shapes and sizes… luckily, so do vans! We will not tie you down to either just ONE make & model OR a compulsory lease / rental.
- Products & Consumables. We’ll initially supply you with sufficient bespoke products and quality consumables for your first 3 months of trading. We’re extremely proud to call our products our own because that’s the truth of it.
- The Tools of The Trade. As part of our start up package you’ll get ALL of the tools you’ll need to work with. These will include a couple of ‘secret weapons’ that we’ll be happy to chat about when we meet you.
- Quality Branded Work wear. Cool cotton for the warmer months, heavier weight polo shirts for when the weather is a bit cooler, warm sweatshirts for the frosty mornings and waterproof fleece-lined jackets in case of rain!
- High Visibility Internet Presence & National Marketing. Getting you seen Locally, Nationally and Internationally.
- Brochures & Cards. Another integral part of your Start-Up package will be a good supply of quality, lead-generating generic brochures and personalised drop-cards.
Plus much, much more!
We’ll also show you how we allocate our Franchise Territories, give you a flavour of what the earning potential is and give you some more detailed background information about Ovenu.
How much? You Choose!
There are THREE options here to start your business with us in a brand new area:
Standard Package containing circa.60,000 properties £15,900 plus VAT
Easy-Reach Package containing circa.30,000 properties £9,950 plus VAT
Insite Licence Package containing circa. 30,000 properties £4,995 plus VAT
In either case you’ll receive exactly the same Start-Up package and Induction Training as highlighted above.
What defines a successful Franchisee?
There is absolutely no doubt about our commitment to supporting and advising our franchisees with any aspect of the business but the person who ‘makes it happen’ is you, the franchisee.
What our most successful franchisees have in common is ‘attitude’ to their work ethic and customer service along with pride in the brand they consistently promote in their territory, day after day. They listen, learn and implement our advice. There is a wide acknowledgement that we know what we’re doing as we’ve been exclusively involved in this vibrant sector for a long time!
We’re looking to work with franchisees who understand and appreciate that owning a franchise has two distinct components. The first being a job of work… out and about every day undertaking supreme quality workmanship directly to consumers. Part two is learning and understanding how to run a profitable business; not merely generating turn-over but actually making a profit!
If you think you have what it takes to succeed and Ovenu has what you’re looking for, contact us today to register your interest and we’ll progress your enquiry at a pace that suits you!