Lingotot was established in the UK in 2010 by Angela Sterling, fully qualified teacher whose GCSE students ranked in the top 10 in the world.
When she first founded the company, Angela wanted to give children the opportunity to experience and explore new languages and cultures while reaping the all-round benefits of language-learning on their way to global citizenship.
Since the BBC attended Angela’s first ever class, the business has seen rapid growth and we now teach around 20,000 children per week via our network of over 50 franchisees who are achieving the level of flexibility and success that they want.
Lingotot is proud to teach our multi award-winning language classes to thousands of children each and every week.
The Lingotot method makes use of active, communicative and interactive teaching methods which come naturally to young learners. Learning is through songs, stories, games, drama and play.
When you join the Lingotot family you enter a friendly and professional network from a range of different backgrounds who all share a common purpose: Making language learning child’s play.
Why Choose Lingotot?
- Complete Flexibility
- Low start-up costs
- Fast Growing Brand Renowned for Quality
- Excellent Training and Support
- Multi-Language Support
- Proven Track Record
- Growing Focus by parents and the Government
- Sustainable business model
- Variety of income streams
- Family owned business
We recognise that the ongoing success of our franchise network requires continuous support and we are dedicated to supporting and encouraging our franchisees.
We are invested in your success as the brand is very close to our hearts and your success is our success. We genuinely call ourselves The Lingotot Family!
What are the Requirements to become a Franchisee?
The main requirement for becoming a Lingotot Franchisee is that you have a passion for teaching children languages, we focus more on recruiting the right people rather than those with specific skills or experience.
- Being multilingual is an advantage but not a requirement, if your language skills are a bit rusty, we have a LingoBoost programme to polish them up. Some of our franchisees do not speak any other languages themselves and rely on tutors to teach the lessons.
- Previous teaching experience is an advantage but not required. We provide accredited teacher training.
- No previous business experience required; we provide full support.
Ready to start your journey with Lingotot?
There is obviously so much more to tell you about the opportunity to run a Lingotot Franchise, please fill in your details below and we will send our franchise information brochure through to you.