Marla Custom Blinds FranchiseHome Improvement Franchise
With our unique blinds franchise package, you'll be given the support to drive your own business and the flexibility to make your own decisions, backed by 20 years of expertise and experience of manufacturing, supplying and fitting blinds, curtains, shutters and awnings.
Franchise opportunities available across the UK.
Marla Custom Blinds offers a great opportunity that has 'bright future' written all over it
With our unique franchise package, you’ll be given the support to drive your own business and the flexibility to make your own decisions, backed by 20 years of expertise and experience of manufacturing, supplying and fitting blinds, curtains, shutters and awnings. As an already established business, Marla Custom Blinds makes it easy for you to take advantage of an exceptionally successful business model that works. It’s a life changing opportunity that could be right for you, right here and now.
Advantages of owning a franchise with Marla Custom Blinds:
- Earn £60,000 and more per year.
- Quality product range with wide appeal including domestic and commercial plus conservatories.
- Receive experienced marketing support that's been tried and tested plus your own £5000 bespoke launch marketing campaign.
- Benefit from training, guidance and business advice to help you succeed.
- Work the hours to suit and invest your time building a prosperous business for your future or to sell.
- Build your business into a management business with multiple vans.
- Minimal overheads - Marla Custom Blinds are made to order so no need for excess stock
- An established brand made in the UK.
- Profit from the lucrative £1 billion blinds industry.
- bfa accredited - we comply and adhere to the stringent and high standards set by the only voluntary self-regulatory body for the UK franchise industry.
- Bank funding available - up to 50% of the initial set up can be financed.
Outstanding Earning Potential in a Lucrative Industry
The opportunity to offer a first class product, in volume, to residential and commercial markets within this £1 billion industry means you could realistically earn £60,000 or more per year from your Marla Custom Blinds business. Your business will also be an asset to provide you and your family with security in the future. Register now to find out more about the financial rewards.
Our Unique Marketing Support Package that Successfully Generates Leads
To ensure your business gets off to the best possible start, you will have £5000 of your investment spent directly on marketing your business during the first 3 months. This includes targeted email marketing, your own local web pages, Google AdWords campaigns, media analysis and research, plus printed collateral. Complete the form below and we’ll provide a full breakdown of your marketing support.Some elements of training include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive, ongoing and specialist training.
- Ongoing sales and marketing training.
- Ongoing product and survey training.
- Ongoing hands-on training.
- Pro-active business and technical support.
- Continual hands-on support and training.
- Quarterly regional meetings.
- Annual franchise conference.
The Latest and Best Products in the Industry
You will be able to offer residential and business customers an outstanding selection of blinds, curtains, shutters, awnings, and associated products to suit all tastes and budgets.
A combination of in house manufactured and third party products ensures you’ll be able to compete on price, quality and service at every level with the industry’s leading brands. Ask for the full details of our product range - by registering your interest today.
The Full Start Up Package - It's a Great Deal
The initial investment required to set up your Marla Custom Blinds business is £11,995 + VAT for the franchise package which provides you with everything you need to start and operate your business, including:
- Product samples.
- branded clothing.
- tools & equipment.
- individually tailored initial training.
- plus a five-year renewable franchisee license.
As a bfa accredited franchise opportunity, Marla Custom Blinds do not profit from your initial investment and every penny is spent on you and your business. (a full cost breakdown can be provided)
Our Blinds, Your Vision
This is your opportunity to set up a franchise business that has everything going for it. Exceptional quality products, decades of experience to support you and a finely tuned business plan that gets you off and running with confidence.
It’s a franchise that will allow you to operate with flexibility and enthusiasm and to take the rewards that come with it. So why not change your life, starting today...