Are you looking for a fabulous franchise opportunity that fits around your family life?
Daisy First Aid is a friendly, multi award winning first aid company.
We specialise in teaching parents, carers and school students the importance of learning first aid.
Our super popular 2 hour family first aid classes are held in homes and local venues across the UK by local trainers.
We believe paediatric first aid is an absolute must for all new parents and our classes have been credited in saving the lives and helping so many parents.
We have brilliant and successful trainers all over the UK and are so excited to see the business explode so rapidly.
To join our team of trainers, previous first aid or teaching experience is fantastic however it is more important that we find people who will bring fun and vibrancy to our classes and who will work hard within the Daisy First Aid team to build the brand and maintain our fantastic reputation.
There are franchise packages available in all areas of the UK
As a Daisy First Aid Franchisee you would…
- Manage your own Daisy First Aid business within your local/chosen territory
- Choose when to work and arrange your bookings around your family life
- Run our 2 hour Daisy First Aid classes to parents, carers and schools within your exclusive area
- Locally market and advertise your Daisy First Aid business, establishing the brand and your reputation. Becoming THE ‘face’ of Daisy First Aid for your territory
- Earn a minimum of £50 per hour ( and up to £500 for a full 2 hour class!)
To start your Daisy First Aid business you will be provided with:
- full and ongoing training and marketing plan
- Friendly head office support
- A supported step by step guide to setting up and running your business
- All your training material and first aid equipment
- Access to Daisy First Aid lesson plans, certificates and business documents
- Recognisable branded uniform
- Training and support on growing your business
- Training and support on managing your finances
- You won’t be alone, you will have friendly and direct contact with all of your fellow Daisy trainers via a private support group.
- Office staff are on hand to help answer all your questions
- You will have the support of our PR and marketing departments to help to get your business into the spotlight
- You will have the support of our SEO manager who works to ensure your personal Daisy webpage is high ranking
- You will have the support of our website manager when you need it
- You will be provided with continual personal development to ensure the training you provide is always current and in line with leading UK first aid societies.