GoCruise & Travel Franchise
GoCruise&Travel is one of the UK’s premier cruise travel agents, backed by parent company Fred Olsen Travel and with over 60 franchisees. This exciting opportunity invites you to join the fastest growing travel sector. As a franchisee, you will work from home, as your own boss to build your own... Read More
GoCruise&Travel is one of the UK’s premier cruise travel agents, backed by parent company Fred Olsen Travel and with over 60 franchisees. This exciting opportunity invites you to join the fastest growing travel sector. As a franchisee, you will work from home, as your own boss to build your own business with the support of a head office team all the way. Read Less
'A cruise franchise with all the pieces of the puzzle - Join one of the UK's largest cruise agencies'
Since the earliest days of sail there has been something special about travelling by sea. It's about fresh air, breathtaking views, new cultures and wonderful discoveries.
The cruise industry has continued to grow despite recent economic challenges and is one of the only sectors of travel to see such growth. More and more customers are choosing to cruise (as either a repeat of the holiday they know and love, or as a first time experience) based on the value for money that this type of holiday represents.
The Franchise Opportunity
GoCruise & Travel, which is part of Fred. Olsen Travel Ltd, is one of the UK's largest specialist cruise agencies. We have seen significant business growth giving us a great base from which to include even more value for our franchisees.
We will set you up with your own territory with a population of around a quarter of a million and show you how to run your business from the comfort of your own home or premises.
GoCruise & Travel training and support
Having bought into the GoCruise & Travel Franchise and having completed our residential training you will have access to the technology, tools and ongoing support from the GoCruise & Travel team at head office to ensure your business is a success.
Together we will look at how to market yourself within your territory, identify the opportunities available to you, get your phone ringing and most importantly look at how you book those cruises. You will have all the latest offers from all the major cruise lines as well as river cruises at your fingertips enabling you to maximise every sales opportunity.
Our residential induction includes:
- sales and marketing
- product knowledge and online booking systems
- operations and administration of bookings
- group bookings and the packaging of holidays
- meeting the people who support you daily
What makes you the ideal person to join GoCruise & Travel?
Below are just some of the qualities we think you need to run a successful GoCruise & Travel franchise:
- drive and determination – remember a franchise is your business and you get out what you put in
- a professional approach
- an outgoing personality for networking and proactive engagement with your local community
- Passionate about selling and customer service
- commercial awareness and business acumen
How much can you earn?
As with any business, the more motivated you are in your marketing and management of your business, the greater the return and there is no limit to your earning potential. The cruise lines pay remuneration by way of commission on each sale and as part of the Fred. Olsen Travel Group you will benefit from our bulk buying power whereby we receive some of the highest commissions in the industry.
You make money, we make money
GoCruise & Travel only makes money when you do. It is in our interest to support and assist you as much as possible in our mutual goal of selling cruises.
It's a win/win partnership when you become part of the GoCruise & Travel Team.
What you get for your investment
For an initial outlay of £10,000 + VAT you will secure your own GoCruise & Travel territory and here are just a few of the benefits of being a GoCruise & Travel franchisee:
- residential induction
- access to all major river and cruise lines and opportunity to tailor make packages with access to full ATOL bonding
- stationery start up pack
- dedicated head office support team
- a franchise zone encompassing on average a quarter of a million people
- joint funding assistance with marketing activities
- ongoing training and franchise meetings hosted by head office
- free ship visits and familiarisation cruises on board major cruise lines
- initial membership to CLIA – Cruise Lines International Association
- affiliation to the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA)
- A monthly fee of £130 + VAT is payable to cover head office support and ongoing training needs.
Buy with confidence
GoCruise & Travel is a fully bonded member of ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents), ATOL (Air Travel Organisers Licence), CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association, and full members of the bfa (British Franchise Association), which means you can relax in the knowledge that all your customers are protected. This means you can sell with confidence.