The Happy Angel Company is the expert when it comes to cleaning for both domestic and commercial clients. Our experienced and thoroughly vetted staff puts the sparkle and shine back into our customers’ homes on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or one-off basis.
Our services are tailored to the customers' needs. We meet with clients to discuss which services, the length of time, and how often we will be required.
Services include general domestic and commercial cleaning, one-off spring/deep cleans, end of tenancy cleans or after party/building work cleans. We also listen and respond to client requests that help on a day to day basis e.g. shopping or ironing etc.
Our services extend to Holiday Let Housekeeping and Management. We offer either a fully managed service or a Housekeeping only service which caters for the UK and Ireland’s thriving Holiday Let industry, which is not only coastal but with many, many inland properties.
The Franchise Opportunity
It is a simple concept; marrying up the client to the housekeeper to ensure that the relationship works, for both party’s mutual benefit.
There are three aspects to the franchise:
- Client capture through various marketing media, but most successfully through referrals.
- Staff recruitment; finding housekeepers with the right attitude reflecting the standards we set.
- Staff training and monitoring using the Happy Angel programme.Client capture through various marketing media, but most successfully through referrals.
This is a lifestyle franchise you can run from home.
We have a highly experienced team who will train and guide you through the rigours of starting an excellent franchise business to becoming members of the Happy Angel ‘family’. The key to success in any franchise is support, which we offer in abundance.
The Training & Support
We have created an extensive and unique training programme which ensures that you learn all aspects of running a successful Happy Angel Franchise.
Franchisees attend an intensive tailored training course at our head office, where we provide practical, hands-on, training, in your own territory, once your business is launched.
No previous industry experience is required as our comprehensive training will ensure that you will quickly be in a position to run your own Happy Angel Franchise knowing that you have a dedicated team behind you, ready and willing to help and support you whenever you need them.
The only restriction is the limit of your imagination, motivation and desire to succeed. Every franchisee, as part of the package, will receive, for reference, our operations manual covering all aspects of the business.
How much can you earn?
This is a work from home business, so there are little overheads with the exception of marketing, as the housekeepers are self-employed.
The potential earnings depends on the time dedicated to the business, but as a guide, one average client will generate income of £2,000 per year. It is expected that the minimum requirement from a franchisee would be 20 clients in the first year, producing an income of £40,000. Obviously, this figure will increase with additional staff and clients.
What Is Included In Your Franchise Package?
We provide all the equipment, uniforms, marketing materials and products needed to start from day one as well as:
- Franchise licence.
- Use of our award-winning brand name.
- Tapping into our successful brand and industry experience.
- Business expertise (since 2012) and advice freely available.
- Exclusive territory for an agreed geographic area.
- Rights to use the name and trademark in your area.
- Self employment contracts and registration.
- Competition analysis.
- Initial franchisee management training course.
- Full-time Franchisee Coach for your first two weeks.
- Initial staff recruitment assistance.
- Opening launch assistance.
- Franchise operations manual.
- Centralised administration.
The total investment to buy a Happy Angel franchise is £9,995 + VAT
However potential Franchisees should also budget for legal and professional costs which should include a review of the Franchise agreement, assistance with your business plan, the cost of a new company formation plus initial, and on-going, accountancy requirements.