Parent and Baby classes that merge gentle post-natal movement, stretches, pelvic floor exercises, baby yoga, massage and sensory play.
Parent and Baby classes that merge gentle post-natal movement, stretches, pelvic floor exercises, baby yoga, massage and sensory play. Read Less
BabyBeats® classes are a fun way for both babies and parents to interact, while mothers can gently exercise at their own level and pace. We also have the opportunity to teach our Mindful Movers® classes which can be taught at both parent and toddler sessions or within an educational setting.
BabyBeats® original classes include exercises for Baby that are aimed at supporting each child’s natural development. Exercises for Mums are aimed at strengthening and supporting the post-natal body. We focus on pelvic stability, core strength and re-aligning muscles post pregnancy.
Mindful Movers® Toddler was the natural progression, since parents and children loved the classes so much. Introducing children as young as 1 year old to yoga poses, exercise and showing them how fun movement can be together with their parent is our ultimate goal.
Mindful Movers® Early Years and Key Stage 1 is based with the schools curriculum in mind, addressing key points within Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. Bringing movement, mindfulness and concentration techniques into schools and nurseries.
BabyBeats® Before Birth was created after extensive pre and post natal training and finding that there was a demand for a structured pre-natal class in which mothers can be supported before birth.
As a franchisee, if you have no previous experience within the fitness sector you will receive full training at industry standard as well as comprehensive BabyBeats® training.
Equipment required for teaching classes and marketing materials will be supplied. You will have business support while studying and launching your classes as well as ongoing guidance. Part of your franchise includes the use of the BabyBeats® brand name and recognised logo.
In addition, you’ll receive:
- Image - The use of professional stock images from BabyBeats® classes.
- Online - Custom website, booking system, card reader and full training on BabyBeats® operation.
- Marketing - Set up assistance as well as support from our BabyBeats® Teacher network online. A 3-month set up and launch planner, as well as monthly meetings.
- Strong Brand - One of the biggest advantages of franchising is that the company is building a brand on a regional and national basis, that has value in the eyes of customers you’re going to attract.
- Full Training Programme – We have a training programme designed to bring you up to speed on the most successful methods to run the business.
- Ongoing Operational Support – We are dedicated to providing ongoing assistance to franchisees. You’re not alone when you’re building and running your business and you can always call on us when you have questions or want to share new ideas for growth.
- Marketing Assistance – We will offer you marketing assistance to provide you with proven tools and strategies for attracting and retaining customers.
- Risk Avoidance - The biggest reason to buy a franchise is that it will help you avoid much of the risk of starting a new business.
- Digital and Operating systems - Your own bespoke website, online booking system, card payment system and online support group.
- Full Equipment – Everything you need to run classes in your local community within your own territory.
- Community Support - Online support from our Teacher group, where they share ideas and have a supportive network.
BabyBeats® teachers have a passion and love for women and their children.
With drive and dedication, you can build your classes to become an ambassador for supporting women and nurturing positive loving touch between parent and child.
As a BabyBeats® or Mindful Movers® Teacher you will be able to build long-standing business relationships and have excellent people skills with your class participants… you will be the face of your business. You must be eager to learn and adapt to new ideas to follow marketing strategies, online presence and be ambitious as well as prepared to work hard to succeed.
Class prices vary from location to location and are dependent on how many are in attendance and the type of class you are running.
BabyBeats® Before Birth Programme – Up to 10 participants at £10.00 – £15.00 per class run in blocks.
BabyBeats® Original Programme – Up to 16 participants at £6.00 – £11.00 per class run in blocks.
Mindful Movers® Parent and Toddler Programme – Up to 24 participants at £6.00 – £11.00 per class run in blocks.
Mindful Movers® Programme Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 – Up to 32 participants at £6.00 – £10.00 per class run in blocks or school terms.
|3 x 45 min classes per week|
1 BabyBeats® Original
2 Mindful Movers® Toddler
|5 x 45 min classes per week|
2 BabyBeats® Original
3 Mindful Movers® Toddler
|10 x 45 min classes per week|
5 BabyBeats® Original
5 Mindful Movers® Toddler
Estimated income based on full classes. BabyBeats™ Original programme (16 participants) paying £10.00 per class. Mindful Movers® Toddler (24 participants) paying £9.00 per class. Hall hire is estimated at £20.00 per hour.
What You Need
What do you need to be successful as a BabyBeats® Franchisee?
BabyBeats® takes pride in our brand. We are looking for people who demonstrate a drive and motivation to start their own business… and above all, are passionate about the industry by improving support for postnatal women and children in their local community.
Starting a business is a big decision and we want to make sure we are right for you as much as you are right for us.
If you possess the following attributes, then a BabyBeats® franchise could be just what you have been looking for:
- A willingness to work hard
- The desire to work for yourself and take proper control of your work life balance
- The desire to work with others who all share your commitment to the highest standard
- A passion and love for women and their children
- Are friendly and well organised
- Punctual and self motivated... to be the face of your business
- Are driven and determined to succeed in creating a substantial income for yourself and your family
- When delivering classes, you are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about what you are teaching
- An eagerness to persevere
- Are sensitive and approachable to the participants in your classes and are able to listen
- Are supportive of our ethos and want to benefit women and children in your local community
If you would like to learn more about a BabyBeats® franchise, simply fill in the form and you will be sent further information about this fantastic opportunity.