BabyBeats™ classes are a fun way for both baby and parent to interact, while mothers can gently exercise at their own level and pace.
BabyBeats™ original includes exercises for Baby that are aimed at supporting each baby’s natural development. Exercises for Mums are aimed at strengthening and supporting the post-natal body, we focus on pelvic stability, core strength and re-aligning muscles post pregnancy.
BabyBeats™ Before Birth was created after taking extensive pre and post natal training and finding that there was a demand for a structured pre-natal class in which mothers can be supported before birth.
BabyBeats™ Toddler was the natural progression, since parents and children loved the classes so much. Introducing children as young as 1 year old to yoga poses, exercise and showing them how fun movement can be together with their parent is our ultimate goal.
YogaBeats™ is based with the schools curriculum in mind, addressing key points of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. Bringing movement, mindfulness and concentration techniques into schools and nurseries.
As a franchisee, if you have no previous experience within the fitness sector you will receive full training at industry standard as well as comprehensive BabyBeats™ training.
Equipment required for teaching classes and marketing materials will be supplied. You will have business support while studying and launching your classes as well as ongoing guidance. Part of your franchise includes the use of the BabyBeats™ brand name and recognised logo.
In addition, you’ll receive:
- The use of professional stock images from BabyBeats™ classes
- Custom website, booking system, card reader and full training on BabyBeats™ operation
- Marketing assistance as well as support from our BabyBeats™ Teacher network online
- A 3-month set up and launch planner, as well as a minimum monthly phone call, your own personal target sheet and support in reaching your business goal
- Online and telephone support
- Full training as well as comprehensive training in online booking system and website
- Monthly phone calls and business overview
- Visits from BabyBeats™ through initial training and then a minimum yearly visit
- Online support from our Teacher group, where they share ideas and have a supportive network
BabyBeats™ teachers need a passion and love for women and their children.
You need to have drive and dedication to build your classes and become an ambassador for supporting women and nurturing positive loving touch between parent and child.
As a BabyBeats™ Teacher you need to be able to build long-standing business relationships and have excellent people skills with your class participants… you will be the face of your business. You must be eager to learn and adapt to new ideas to follow marketing strategies, online presence and be ambitious as well as prepared to work hard to succeed.
Class prices vary from location to location and varying factors come into play such as how many in attendance of a class and the type of class you are running.
BabyBeats™ Before Birth Programme – Up to 10 participants at £10.00 – £15.00 per class run in blocks.
BabyBeats™ Original Programme – Up to 16 participants at £6.00 – £11.00 per class run in blocks.
BabyBeats™ Toddler Programme – Up to 24 participants at £6.00 – £11.00 per class run in blocks.
YogaBeats™ Programme Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 – Up to 32 participants at £6.00 – £10.00 per class run in blocks or school terms.
|3 x 45 min classes per week|
1 BabyBeats™ Original
2 BabyBeats™ Toddler
|5 x 45 min classes per week|
2 BabyBeats™ Original
3 BabyBeats™ Toddler
|10 x 45 min classes per week|
5 BabyBeats™ Original
5 BabyBeats™ Toddler
Estimated income to be made with full classes. BabyBeats™ Toddler (28 participants) paying 9.00 per class. BabyBeats™ Original program (16 participants) paying 10.00 per class. Hall hire is estimated at 20.00ph.
What You Need
What do you need to be successful as a BabyBeats™ Franchisee?
There is just no escaping the fact that running your own business can be hard work. However, you are doing it for yourself and the rewards of a BabyBeats™ franchise will be there for you to see from day one.
If you possess the following attributes then a BabyBeats™ franchise could be just what you have been looking for:
- A willingness to work hard, because there is simply no substitute for hard work.
- A eagerness to persevere, because there will always be times when things don’t go according to plan.
- The desire to work for yourself and take proper control of your own destiny.
- The desire to work with others who all share your commitment to the highest standards.
- A passion and love for women and their children.
- You need to be friendly and well organised.
- Punctual and self motivated to be the face of your business.
- Driven and determined to succeed in creating a substantial income for yourself.
- When delivering classes you must be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about what you are teaching.
- Be sensitive and approachable to the participants in your classes and be able to listen.
If you think the BabyBeats franchise would be a great fit for you, fill in the form and you will be sent further information on this fantastic opportunity.