Rooflines started over 25 years ago becoming National within 10 years, replacing fascias, soffits and gutters. We then started to provide cleaning services. Rooflines Cleaning: the most lucrative venture, can now be your business.
Rooflines started over 25 years ago becoming National within 10 years, replacing fascias, soffits and gutters. We then started to provide cleaning services. Rooflines Cleaning: the most lucrative venture, can now be your business. Read Less
THE ROOFLINES CLEANING FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
Earn up to £100k a year with your own van-based business.
Up to 100% funding via the Governments Start Up Loans.
Rooflines was started in North Yorkshire over 25 years ago. We built our reputation installing fascia, soffit and gutter systems to houses.
We have evolved through the years to now offer our customers full maintenance and cleaning too (our most lucrative venture). The customer knows that the Rooflines Franchisee can be relied upon for exceptional service.
We are now offering franchisees the opportunity to use our recognised brand and established business model. You will be running your own Rooflines Cleaning Franchise, focussing solely on the very lucrative service of roof cleaning and maintenance for both residential and commercial properties. We have our own Rooflines branded cleaning products, chemicals and equipment.
- No previous experience required – full training given in all aspects of the business
- High income potential – £50k, one van (£100k+ multi-van)
- Established brand and business model
- A large, exclusive territory for you to trade in
- Low overheads – run the business from home
- Complete start up package including equipment and marketing material
- Central website and communication with your own log in section
- Unique product and purchase advantages
More than just cleaning Gutters…..
- Roof Cleaning
- Conservatory Cleaning
- Soffit, Fascia and guttering maintenance
- Spray Cleaning
- Ivy Removal
- Gutter Guard installation
- Graffiti Removal (Commercial & Domestic)
The Rooflines franchise fee is £15,000 +VAT, there is government led funding available for up to 100% of the fee.
Also included in the fee:
- Full training on all operations of the Rooflines Cleaning business
- Permanent ongoing head office support, this includes:
- Fully manned and linked phone line
- Sales and marketing support
- Business procurement on new products
- Commercial business procurement
- Accountancy support availability
- All equipment and materials to get you up and running
- Direct lead to product enquirers
- Complete marketing start-up package – including stationery, 10,000 leaflets, point of sale contract booklet, business cards
- Operations and resource manual
- Branded uniform
- A dedicated and integrated web presence and e-mail
- Vehicle/s (cost not included in the franchise fee)
- Help with purchasing/leasing a Ford Transit Standard/LWB or similar
- Branded signage applied
- ‘Tracking device’ system fitted for clients to see your progress
- Equipment – We provide vacuum, pressure washer, poles and camera
“Out of all the others who came to quote for the work, Rooflines were the only ones I had confidence in, they cost a little more but it was well worth it.” Mr. Powell – Cheltenham
What do we look for in franchisees?
We are looking for hard working individuals with drive, the determination to succeed. We want to work with people who believe in excellent service and want to deliver this to customers. The characteristics we are looking for are:
- Keen to run your own business
- Good with people
- Able to work hard for yourself
- Able to drive
- Honest and reliable
If you think the Rooflines Cleaning Franchise would be right for you then fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly with more details, including a comprehensive franchise prospectus.