ShopAppy is an award-winning digital platform that enables customers to browse businesses, book services and buy products with collection after shops have closed. The website and app that has been featured on BBC The One Show, national press and regional TV news, is helping to revitalise high... Read More
ShopAppy is an award-winning digital platform that enables customers to browse businesses, book services and buy products with collection after shops have closed. The website and app that has been featured on BBC The One Show, national press and regional TV news, is helping to revitalise high streets and markets across the UK. Franchisees will be critical to helping their own local businesses benefit and will be offered support at every stage of the journey to revitalising local economies and local communities. Read Less
The ShopAppy team are passionate about their local high streets and markets and ensuring that local businesses, town and city centres thrive.
Each ShopAppy business pays a monthly subscription dependent on the business type. This enables the ShopAppy businesses to easily promote their products or services on a dedicated, location specific website and app ensuring customers have direct access to their local businesses to browse businesses, book services and buy products with easy click and collect after normal business hours.
There are no limits to the number of products or services that can be advertised on the ShopAppy website.
ShopAppy is backed by a strong team who will work with the franchisees so that they can make the most out of the opportunity to benefit their local businesses and their communities.
A Shopappy Franchise is about:
- Connecting with your local community
- Having a mutually beneficial arrangement with shopkeepers and local businesses
- Helping to stop your local town being swallowed up by big corporations
- Being your own boss and being 'Appy'
ShopAppy works by enabling local independent shops to show information, products and services they have for sale in their town in one place. ShopAppy aims to encourage customers to go into town and use the shops nearby. The ShopAppy site brings all the products together into categories so that items can be search for easily.
ShopAppy works because it helps our local independent shops and businesses stay in our towns. ShopAppy prefer a world where local shops, local businesses and local communities support each other.
The ShopAppy Philosophy
- A uniform high quality of consistent minimum standards of service to all ShopAppy clients
- A recognisable brand
- Strong community connections
- Standard administrations practises
As a franchisee you will be involved in all aspects of the operation of the business. As a franchisor ShopAppy will be acting in a support role during this process.
A ShopAppy Franchise is easy to operate
From day one and on an ongoing basis ShopAppy will help you to develop your business, the strength and success of our business is a key factor in our growth. Growth and success of the business is essential as we only succeed when you succeed.
Key Franchise benefits:
- A shop local campaign to promote the town and businesses
- A website and app to promote their business and showcase their products and services
- An e-commerce site and mobile app to enable easy ordering from local shops with click and collect
- Use of the ShopAppy brand name
- Confidence that you are working with a proven business formula
- Full training given in all aspects of the business formula
- Comprehensive start up package
- Exclusive territory
- A fully integrated website and App
- E-commerce site
- Personal mentoring and support
- Franchise Operations Manual
- 5 year franchise agreement with right to renew
The ShopAppy business model
The ShopAppy business model is about quality and exceptional, bespoke customer service and satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing a quality product.
The key features of our business model are as follows:
- Low start-ups costs
- Operate from your chosen location
- Comprehensive initial training
- Ongoing training and support
- High profit potential
- Strong ongoing residual income
- Quick growth potential
What we are looking for in a franchisee
In our selection of franchisees our recruitment process is structured and methodical, we know who does and who does not make a good franchise partner. In our discussions with you, our objective is to make sure that you know enough about us in order that you can make an informed decision on the franchise opportunity. Equally we want to know enough about you and your level of skills, to ensure that our growth is stable and synergetic.
A new franchisee will need to demonstrate high levels of:
- Self motivation
- Business acumen
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- People skills
- A passion for their local high street
We look for people who are capable of setting themselves up in business but see the value in the brand, training, support and systems that investing in a franchise with ShopAppy brings.