Tan & Deliver Home Hire Sunbeds FranchiseHealth & Beauty Franchise
A dynamically simple proven business model with very low overheads and high returns on investment. Our approach relies on a brand model that is well-established and has earned an outstanding reputation for providing a superior product and experience to our customers.
Yes, through a third party.
Health & Beauty
Full Time or Part Time
Opportunities available across the UK
10 reasons why potential franchisees should invest in a Tan & Deliver franchise
- Established brand recognition UK’s No.1 Home Hire Sunbed Company
- A dynamically simple proven business model with very low overheads and high returns on investment. Our approach relies on a brand model that is well-established and has earned an outstanding reputation for providing a superior product and experience to our customers .
- Tan & Deliver offer a turnkey Business opportunity which includes a comprehensive package of equipment, Marketing, Social pages and Website landing page from the well established Tan & Deliver Website. With an initial marketing boost for the first 3 months you will have clients to serve on your very first day with a growing waiting list.
- Continuous Training and support provided by the Franchisor. No industry experience required.
- High Cash flow and earnings with further scalable investment opportunities.
- Access to Franchisee Network and Lead Database
- Uncapped earnings, Low Management Fees
- Ongoing National and regional Marketing campaigns
- 18 Month average Return on Investment
- Fast Tracked route to Business Success and Financial Freedom with Fully Flexible Working hours, Home Based Franchise
Our Latest Achievements?
- Voted UK,s No.1 Home Hire Sunbed Company
- Recently Received the Tradex Franchise of the Month in the Health & Beauty Sector.
- Our Sunbeds have been featured on the TV Show: A League of their own
- We have been featured on Chanel 4 Food Unwrapped
- All Franchisees are Successful and have large waiting lists.
- Our Franchise is backed by the Government Start Up Loan Scheme.
- We have Exhibited at: The International Franchise Show
- We have Exhibited at: The Woman in Business Show
Tan & Deliver Ltd was formed over 15 Years ago. Over the years Tan & Deliver has become a prominent Brand within the UK Tanning Industry. We work along leading UK Based Manufacturer's to produce which is considered to be the leading Home Hire Sunbed avaialble. Due to receiving a high number of calls from all over the UK, we decided to take the step and Franchise the Business in late 2018.
We currently have 9 highly successful Franchisees that are more than willing to share their story of success with Tan & Deliver.
Due to the technology we use in our Tanning equipment we had a large influx of customers during the Pandemic as they were unable to attend Hospital for their weekly skin treatments. After discussions with local and UK Councils we were given their consent to operate during these times as long as we followed the guidelines in place. This was highly successful for the Franchise as it helped promote the wellness side to our products. By doing this we have gained an even bigger sustained client list.
Our equipment is designed to be as energy efficient as possible. Our Sunbeds currently use around 1 pence per min use. Being this energy efficient we have not seen a dip in custom. In fact quite the opposite.
High Demand Sector:
The Tanning industry within the Uk is worth over 2 Billion pounds per year and growing with 7% of the Population using Sunbeds for Tanning and Health Benefits. At the busiest times of the year we have 1000's of customers wanting to hire a Sunbed from Tan & Deliver. This is why we are currently seeking Franchisees.
High Earning Potential:
Our Current Franchisees Turn over a minimum of £30,000 - £300,000+ per year
What You Get in our Franchise Package
- Established brand and proven business model.
- Work at home
- Control of your working hours
- The tools, support, and training to enable you to establish and run your business.
- Exclusive area of operation
- Local website page (fully SEO optimised)
- Tailored social media Pages
- Marketing Materials
- Business cards and stationery
- Corporate clothing (t-shirts & jumpers)
- Extensive Tool Kit
- Comprehensive Parts Package worth over £6,000
- Training in all aspects of the business
- Access to Franchisee Forum and WhatsApp
- A Minimum of 5 Tan & Deliver Home Hire Sunbeds (Depending on level of investment)
As soon you decide to join us, we get to work on setting up your Social Media, Webpage and promotions. This will generate a large number of enquiries and bookings prior to your Launch Date. On Launch Date you will service the pre-booked customers and start earing from Day one. Marketing costs are covered within your Franchise Fee.
Ongoing Support and Training:
Training commences at least 4 weeks prior to your launch date.
We give full Comprehensive Support & Training on the Following:
- Marketing Social Media & Web Page
- Answering Leads
- Tanning Industry Regulations.
- Problem Solving
- Trouble Shooting Diagnostics (Sunbed)
- 0.3 Tanning Compliancy
- Lotions and Accessories Knowledge.
What we are looking for in a Franchisee:
Tan & Deliver are looking for people who are motivated, have a strong work ethic, a track record of success and entrepreneurial enthusiasm. We’re looking for franchise partners who embrace Tan & Delivers community ethos and have the dedication to make their franchise excel to the highest level.
A Franchisee's Tasks:
- Respond to Comments, Questions and Enquiries. (Social Media, Text, Phone, Email)
- Make Sure Equipment is Clean and performing at its best.
- Book Clients in for Deliveries
- Deliver to Clients
- Recieve Payments on Delivery
- Sell extra products such as Lotions.
Ian Willis - Franchisee of Scotland East (87 Sunbeds in Fleet)
I started to look into changing my career in the summer of 2018 . Tan & Deliver caught my eye along with other small business ideas. After lots of research and talking with the owner Jonathan of Tan & Deliver, I decided to invest in there brand and myself. I become a franchise owner in October 2019.
After purchasing the initial franchise fee and investing in 25 tan beds it only took 3 weeks of advertising and receiving bookings to realise I needed more beds to supply the demand. So we expanded!! A lot quicker than I originally expected.
My work schedule suits my family perfectly as I generally only work 1-3 days per week and very flexible hours. Already in my first 6 weeks of operation I have many fantastic online reviews, so it proves that the product is as good as Tan & Deliver say they are.
Every step of the way since my first phone call to T&D in 2018 to today January 10th 2020 everything has been met with complete professionalism. Tan & Deliver are definitely one of the few companies that actually want your franchise to succeed and will help in any way possible .
I am proudly representing the Tan & Deliver brand in Scotland.
I invested into the Tan & Deliver Franchise covering East Scotland in late 2019. We have been growing rapidly ever since and struggled to keep up with the pace of supply and demand.
I started small to see how it would grow and thank you to Jonathan’s knowledge, guidance and support I have expanded to well beyond my dreams very quickly.
Investing into the Tan & Deliver name has been a great decision for my family.
After 2 years and 7 months I have expanded from 25 Tanning beds to 87 at present and more coming due to the demand.
Jonathan and the team at Tan & Deliver were confident that expansion on this level is easily feasible if the right steps are followed. They were correct and my family are very grateful for this opportunity.
As a proud franchise owner I would tell anyone who is looking into this as a potential small second income or like myself my main income to support my family. ‘It is true, everything what Tan & Deliver (Jonathan and Trevor) offer is seriously worth considering.
Dario Zambonini - Glasgow / Tyne & Wear Franchisee (120 Sunbeds in Fleet)
Well…..what a find this was!
It took me a few months to take the jump as I’m a multiple business owner, you always think things are too good to be true…..(Jonathan got the ear chewed off him but I’m gutted I left it so long!!)
Well sometimes, and more often than not, I’m wrong!
This has been the best business I’ve ever backed so quickly!!
Here’s my growth,
I went and met, Jonathan and the team, great guys, with the right passion, desire and confidence for anyone to get involved!
So I thought let’s take a punt…
I bought the Glasgow territory and 20 stands to hire out, after a couple of weeks I instantly realised I never had anywhere near enough!!
I had a quick chat with Jonathan and the team n bought north Lanarkshire and Renfrewshire territories along with another 50 stands……
All 70 have been hired out ever since!
From that success I have taken the full of Tyne and Wear and ordered another 50 stands taking me to 120 stands!!
The reason I secured all these big areas is because I have such belief and know first hand how “dare” I say, how easy it is to actually make money, and I have a personal target of 300 stands!
One of the other major reasons and this is a massive one, considering I have other businesses, is the low low overheads. They’re next to nothing, I mean if you have a garage and a van this could be run from your home.
If you have money to invest in a business (or a loan it’ll be paid in no time) you would be seriously mad to pass this opportunity by, “your area” won’t last long, I’m a Glasgow boy, I own all that area and have already got Sunderland and Newcastle…let that sink in……
I’ve put this review on through my personal Facebook so if any new or considering investors/franchisees want to message me feel free
Kevin Swift - South West UK Franchisee (40 Sunbeds in Fleet)
I was looking for something that i could gradually build whilst working in my current Job. It all seemed a little too good to be true so i only started with 5 Sunbeds to test the water.
Well, i must say they were completely true in everything they stated. I have gone from 5 Sunbeds to 40 Sunbeds in 18 months. I have covered my initial investment and even with 40 Sunbeds i have a large waiting list of over 50 people and its growing by the day.
If you are looking for a Franchise, I would highly recommend looking at Tan & Deliver. Its so easy and i am earning well out of it. I only work a couple of days a week doing it, sometimes a few days a month.
We can also supply the following options:
- Van Leasing
- P.O.S Systems
- Card Machine Facilities
The Franchise Fee for the Tan & Deliver Franchise is £9,950 + VAT, and there is Government-led funding for up to 100% of the fee.
Minimum Investment is £19,500 +vat. Included in this is everything you need to hit the ground running with your new business.
Funding is available for 100% of the Franchise Investment.
If the Tan & Deliver franchise sounds like the business for you, or you have any questions. Please fill out the form below.