Be part of the UK's leading Artificial Grass Franchise. Our pilot business turns over £4.5M per year - we can provide everything you need to replicate our success.
Be part of the UK's leading Artificial Grass Franchise. Our pilot business turns over £4.5M per year - we can provide everything you need to replicate our success. Read Less
Trulawn was started in 2009 and over a relatively short period of time has become one of the UK's leading artificial grass suppliers and installers.
Our business started in the Berkshire area with a modest investment of a few thousand pounds and has since grown to have a multimillion £GBP turnover.
As such, it is an excellent model to be franchised and operated in other areas of Britain.
Let us guide you, using the knowledge, practices and operations we have developed over to the years. Avoid many of the usual pitfalls, trials and errors of starting a business by following our tried and tested strategies.
Take advantage of our winning sales and marketing plan, superior business management and customer service practices to catapult your franchise into a speedy setup, a prominent launch, an accelerated growth and a resounding success.
Advantages at a glance:
- No experience necessary – full training provided.
- Ongoing support with a dedicated business development.
- All the machinery you need to get started is included in the start up cost.
- A launch marketing budget of £3000 is also dedicated to each new franchise.
- Sales leads are provided directly from head office
- Your own online customer management system – send quotes and invoices automatically.
- Fast ROI and excellent earnings potential
- Relatively low startup costs.
- Recurring revenue from customers via Lawn Maintenance service
Artificial grass has become the go-to outdoor surfacing for consumers with busy lifestyles. It’s ideal for families who would like to make better use of their time, better utilise limited space, or make their garden fit for use for the whole family (including pets) all year round.
Popularity is also increasing amongst savvy business and commercial property owners who recognise that the initial investment of installing artificial grass is returned many times over by way of savings made on ongoing watering, landscaping and replacement vs conventional grass turf.
Brands Trusted by Truwan ( Rugby World Cup, Pepsi, Chelsea, BBC, Mcdonalds, Puma)
Demand for this low-maintenance alternative has risen steadily over the last decade to the point that it has become a common element of contemporary garden design and landscaping.
Becoming a Trulawn franchise represents an incredible opportunity in a growing sector where the opportunities are vast.
Included in the Franchise Package:
- Ongoing training
- Intensive training in; Understanding the market, Lead qualification, Arranging the Quote, Invoicing and Customer Service
- Marketing training in; How to maximise returns from social media in the artificial grass sector, Ensuring the best ROI when using Google Ad words, Maximising effectiveness of direct mail
- Specialist Marketing training to the school industry
- Technical training in; Site Analysis, Site Preparation, Installation of the lawn, Site handover
- Machinery to the value of Circa £7,000 for lawn installations
- Launch marketing budget of £3,000
- Lead generation (leads supplied to you from head office)
- Dynamic website tailored to your franchise
- Significant ongoing SEO investment from head office to cover the whole of the UK
- Extensive research and development programme to ensure that Trulawn stays ahead of the market in both product and service
- Regular artificial grass maintenance option unique to the Trulawn brand, producing regular return revenue streams
- Bespoke Trulawn financing options for new customers
- Optional participation in Trulawn National Marketing campaigns
- Business Development Managers that are dedicated in helping you to improve your business’s performance
- Expert Head Office backup and support during the life of the franchise
- Unique Trulawn CRM system helping you to measure sales and customer interactions
- 10 year guarantee on products
- Regional Franchise Forums, Annual National Franchise Meeting and Awards