Award-winning, family owned Korean fried chicken
KoKoDoo was founded by Joseph and Mary Yoon who initially launched a Korean restaurant in 2016 and quickly grew to open two takeaway shops. Our experienced head chef and owner takes her inspiration from her Korean background and professional knowledge in Japanese food, as well as her skills as a qualified Le Cordon Bleu chef.
- Being named the top seller at StreetDots where more than 100 traders are registered
- Award winner at 2019 British Street Food Awards (Michelin-starred Chef Rupert Rowley’s top choice)
- Official resident at Lord’s Cricket Ground throughout the season
- An official trader at the Hampton Court Palace Heritage site
- Catering at Goldman Sachs, UBS and Amazon’s corporate canteens in London
Previous experience in hospitality is preferred but not essential. You will receive everything you need to set up your business when you become a KoKoDoo franchisee, including training and ongoing support.
With a wide range of options on the menu, there is something for everyone from vegans to meat lovers, served with a choice of rice, chips or salad and some tempting sides. The success keeps coming – we want to share our business with franchisees across the UK so everyone can have a taste of our award-winning Korean cuisine.
The KoKoDoo franchise is an attractive investment for any budding food entrepreneur wanting to own their own quick-service restaurant.
What you get:
- The rights to use the established brand and business model
- Finance is available for 100% of the Franchise Fees
- A defined territory in your chosen area
- Full assistance in identifying and negotiating sites for fixed location
- KoKoDoo QSR site
- Further training in your area
- Pre-launch, ongoing marketing and operational support
- Support with purchasing of equipment and stock
- Daily operational support telephone line
- Access to nominated suppliers
- Centralised sales and marketing / PR support
- Management reporting tools for you and your staff
- One-to-one business coaching and planning
- Regular on-site business mentoring and support visits from Franchisor Support Team
... AND SO MUCH MORE!
Open a KoKoDoo Quick-Service Restaurant on your local high-street or retail park and see the crowds gather. You will be running your own shop that offers takeaway Korean street food and cuisine, as well as a small seating area for those wanting to eat in.
Franchise fee: £20,000
Package fee: Starts at £100,000*
*These figures are estimates of the complete investment in setting up your KoKoDoo Dark Delivery Kitchen/Food Truck/Quick-Service Restaurant and operating it for three months. Government led funding is available for 100% of the Franchise Fees.
“KoKodoo was at our company party, I have spoken to several members of staff and the meal was very much enjoyed by everyone, very tasty! A lot commented on the freshness and it being full of flavour. The staff delivered a quick, efficient & friendly service. Many thanks for helping us achieve an excellent day!” – Heidi L
Who we are looking for
We look for committed professionals with the desire and motivation to succeed. Franchisees who see the value in the brand and systems of KoKoDoo and are capable of running a business. You must have:
- Customer service skills
- A love for good food
- A positive attitude
- Ambition and drive
The next steps
If you think the KoKoDoo Franchise may be for you, fill in your details and we will send you more information – including a free and comprehensive franchise prospectus. Enquire whilst territories last!