Mould Doctor Franchise
Become a specialist in a unique and rewarding business operation providing permanent eradication treatments of mould for both interior and exterior applications. Learn everything you need to know about joining Mould Doctor here.
Become a specialist in a unique and rewarding business operation providing permanent eradication treatments of mould for both interior and exterior applications. Learn everything you need to know about joining Mould Doctor here. Read Less
Mould Doctor is an established brand that stands out from the rest and can be replicated at a local level anywhere in the UK.
Mould Doctor was launched in 2009 by Geoff Melton as an addition to his property maintenance and decorating company and in response to the need to provide permanent mould eradication treatments to buildings both interior and exterior.
Following a period of extensive research into mould and how it can impact our lives, product formulation and treatment methods were developed to ensure the most effective treatment for this severe problem.
Over the years, Mould Doctor’s successful business model has treated over 15,000 properties!
Given the lack of serious competition, it was clear that the development of a truly professional service for mould treatment presented a massive opportunity as a franchise business. The Mould Doctor franchise was born and continues to go from strength to strength.
Why Choose Mould Doctor?
Customers have confidence in local businesses backed by a national organisation, so a franchise like Mould Doctor has much greater credibility than a ‘stand-alone’ company.
We have an experienced team with the commitment to support you through our proven business model. We want you to succeed, and we have a dedicated Business Development Manager to help you grow your own business.
There is a real need for our service and we receive enquiries every day.
“Aspergillus Niger (black mould), is a Class 1 health hazard, which all property owners are legally bound to eradicate, in accordance with the Housing Health & Safety Guidance for Landlords and other Property Professionals.” – May 2006.
There are 4.5 million rental properties controlled by local authorities and housing associations throughout the UK and a further 4.5 million rental properties controlled by letting agents, estate agents and privately owned properties. That’s a total of 9 million rented properties, with 25% of them having potential mould problems.
Add to that the millions of homeowners in the private sector, as well as commercial properties, schools and hospitals, and you can see there is an unlimited amount of mould remedial work required within the UK.
You have the potential to grow your business from a sole trader to a management franchise, as we have bespoke products unrivalled in this inexhaustible market. The opportunities are immense!
What Does Mould Doctor Do?
We offer a unique solution to a nationwide problem, achieving a 99.9% success rate for complete eradication following the first visit.
As a franchisee, you will run a specialist consultancy service offering expert advice, surveys and assessments to stop the problem. Mould Doctor leads the way as a service that homeowners, landlords, commercial property organisations and social housing providers can rely on.
- A proven business under a flagship brand. An untapped market in a growth industry means you will have all the customers you need to generate a significant income, and at the same time improve their quality of life.
- Our territories are exclusive and bespoke to you. We have opportunities in every major UK city. We build your business around you for long term success.
- For an investment of £17,950 + VAT, 70% of this is reinvested back into your business through training and support, marketing and stock plus technical support.
- Our financial projections show that each new Mould Doctor franchise business should expect to grow its operation quickly, from a standing start, achieving a sales turnover of £180 in the third year of business.
- The team behind Mould Doctor are hard-working individuals with the collective experience and expertise to support every aspect of your business. They will provide a launchpad for the growth and success of your piece of the action with Mould Doctor.
We are looking for people who meet the following criteria:
- Personal honesty and integrity
- A determination to succeed
- A genuine desire to provide the best service to your clients
- Willingness to follow advice and guidance, and implement our model
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Professionalism and a pro-active approach to any challenge
- A positive attitude to working as part of a team and share experiences
- Adequate business funding arrangements
If you think you would be the perfect fit for a Mould Doctor Franchise then fill in your details below and we will get in touch with more information and to answer any questions you have.