Little Inventors Montessori Nurseries Franchise
We are Little Inventors Montessori Nurseries. Our mission is to transform the lives of the children and families we work with through creating a nursery which feels like home with an extended and supportive family environment together with the Montessori approach to early year’s learning and... Read More
We are Little Inventors Montessori Nurseries. Our mission is to transform the lives of the children and families we work with through creating a nursery which feels like home with an extended and supportive family environment together with the Montessori approach to early year’s learning and development. Our nurseries are places where children can prepare for the future and learn and develop in a safe, secure and stimulating environment. Read Less
We believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. As well as being a place of learning, we pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming in to a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to.
Training and support
Don’t know where to start with starting your own nursery? It can seem like a daunting prospect. We provide support for every step of your journey from our team of industry professionals.
- You will be running your own business under a successful brand name to a proven profitable business model.
- We will provide you with the full training and support needed to make your business a great success.
- Assistance with finding the right property, refurbishment and purchasing of equipment
- Access to our carefully designed learning programs with the Montessori approach to early years learning and development
- You will gain exclusivity to your local territory.
- There are low set up costs with quick returns.
- I.T support and access to an inclusive, easy to use, online booking system.
- You will have full marketing support from industry professionals.
Is running a Little Inventors Montessori Nursery right for you? We are looking for the right franchisee who share our values of the Montessori approach to learning in the early years. You must be:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Looking to build a successful business long term
- Devote time and effort to training
- Passionate about working with children
- Prepared to allow time for the business to grow
- Good at managing people
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels
- Smart and presentable
- Full of energy and enthusiasm
- Pass an enhanced DBS check
Like any new business, there will be set up costs that you are expected to cover in addition to the Franchise Fee. These costs include costs to set up the premises from where you will operate and the purchase of initial stock etc. You will need to cover your own set-up costs and ensure that you have the sufficient working capital and funds to cover your costs in the first weeks of you starting. We estimate initial investment will be £100k including the franchise fee.