Are you looking to be your own boss and run a business that provides you with a healthy, residual income? If so, then Dolly Char could well be the franchise opportunity for you!
What is Dolly Char?
The UK domestic cleaning industry is reportedly worth over £8 billion, proving that the demand for honest and reliable cleaners is higher than ever. Founded in Lincolnshire in 2001, AFA member, Dolly Char, is now an established brand within the domestic cleaning industry. With many franchisees across the UK, Dolly Char is one of the UK’s largest and most successful, privately-owned cleaning agencies.
Why invest in a Dolly Char franchise?
Offering a simple and easy-to-follow business model, Dolly Char is a management franchise and therefore, does not require you to do any cleaning yourself.
As a franchisee, your role is to find your clients and match them with suitable home-helpers to meet their requirements.
With this fantastic opportunity, you will be able to choose your working hours and earn the income of your choice, whether it’s just to earn a bit of extra money for holidays or use your entrepreneurial skills to their full potential to generate a phenomenal income.
The amount you can earn is only limited by your own, personal efforts. Once established, your business can realistically generate over £60,000 in trading profit, and it’s not unreasonably for a hardworking, Dolly Char franchisee to exceed this amount.
Some fantastic benefits of becoming a Dolly Char Franchisee are as follows.
- More than one income stream
- Increased quality of life.
- Home based business.
- Not being ruled by the clock!
- Work when it suits you.
- More time for your hobbies.
- Holiday when you like.
- More time for your family.
- Work life balance
More benefits of choosing A Dolly Char Franchise
- Low cost of entry
- Being part of an amazing group
- Largest territories
- Best website in our sector.
- Easy to use bespoke CRM system
- Comprehensive training
- On-going franchisor support
- A recession proof market.
- Automated residual income.
- Large start up package, leaflets, contracts, etc
- All the standard letters & forms you will require for use in your business
- Detailed operations manual.
- Unlimited earning potential.
The daily tasks involved in running your franchise would be...
- Opening the post and dealing with it,
- Dealing with advertising for cleaners.
- Interviewing cleaners.
- Vetting cleaners.
- Marketing for clients.
- Interviewing clients.
- Matching up cleaners to clients..
- Replacing cleaners that are ill or leave the agency.
- Keeping computer records
Our support services include:
- In depth initial training.
- Advice and support on the business administration and systems to help you run the business effectively.
- Comprehensive initial launch.
- Use of the Dolly Char name and corporate identity in your local area.
- Pre-opening business support.
- Business operating manual (containing all of our 'trade secrets' - detailed operating systems, marketing, administration, business management, etc)
- Providing corporate clothing for all franchisees.
- Plus much more
The UK domestic cleaning market is now worth over 14 billion pounds, with many homes simply unable to find the right cleaner. When a cleaner is found, they are like gold dust! This presents our franchisees with a fantastic opportunity, providing a valuable service that is demanded by householders throughout the country.
Why pay a higher price elsewhere to enter into this lucrative market, when we can offer you this great opportunity to run a superb proven business with unlimited potential and unrivalled support.
If you think the Dolly Char franchise would be a great fit for you, fill in the form and you will be sent further information on this fantastic opportunity.