Filtafry are offering a unqiue low-cost franchise opportuntity!
A FiltaFry franchise offers fantastic, unlimited growth potential and the opportunity to develop a huge network of clients in a short period of time. Uniquely, the business offers a service that is required on a weekly basis meaning you can generate a good income quickly with an unlimited earning potential.
On top of the above, franchise owners also benefit from having virtually no competition with an enviably large customer base including:
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Motorway Services
- In fact… anywhere that uses a deep fat fryer!
FiltaFry benefits for the customer:
- Cuts frying costs
- Reduces health and safety risks
- Improves fryer management and overall food quality
- Improves employee retention
- Keeps fryers hygienically clean
Established in 1996, FiltaFry is the most successful total fryer management service with over 350 franchise owners around the world. FiltaFry provides an on-site micro-filtration of cooking oils and a vacuum based deep clean of the fryers. Franchisee’s benefit from having virtually no competition and also from the weekly repeat business.
By becoming a FiltaFry franchisee you will have the following benefits to enable you to grow your Total Fryer Management business into a multi-van operation.
- Weekly repeat service
- Small customer base per van
- Mobile, can be based from home
- Minimal overheads & stock
- Other add on services to the same customer base
- Internationally recognised
- Comprehensive in-field business training
- Exclusive territory
- Simple administration
- Environmentally friendly
- Guaranteed support
- IFA, AFA & BFA member
Training & Support Provided
Full training and on-going support provided which includes:
- Comprehensive 2 week training programme: 1 week classroom / 1 week in the field with a franchise owner.
- On-going 8 week development plan: With an independent coach and mentoring specialist in sales and personal development to help you achieve your goals.
- Technical, Sales and Business support hotlines.
- Start up support: With a personal business development manager.
- Online support: Through a bespoke custom tailored and CRM / Electronic invoicing system, FryTrack.
The Ideal FiltaFry Franchisee
We are looking for someone with the determination and ambitions to succeed. Previous experience of the catering industry is beneficial but not compulsory.