Quick Lane Franchise
Quick Lane is a global autocentre operation with around a thousand licensed and franchised centres worldwide. The company was born out of consumer research regarding motorist's needs from automotive repair centres. Drivers cited transparency, convenience, confidence and a stress-free environment... Read More
Quick Lane is a global autocentre operation with around a thousand licensed and franchised centres worldwide. The company was born out of consumer research regarding motorist's needs from automotive repair centres. Drivers cited transparency, convenience, confidence and a stress-free environment as their key priorities. Read Less
This is an invitation to join and be part of one of the most exciting global franchises in the Automotive Service & Maintenance market.
Quick Lane is unique in the franchise market, while others have suffered recently, Quick Lane has continued to grow by being recognised as an essential service across the globe, our business is here to keep customers and companies moving, even in times of crisis.
Quick Lane has over 1,100 franchise and licensed centres in 32 countries and is owned by the Ford Motor Company, one of the world’s largest and most enduring brands. Quick Lane also has global parts provisions using Omnicraft and Motorcraft parts ranges along with a parts distribution network across the UK through PartsPlus.
Quick Lane is a brand that is driven not by current industry but rather a brand which aims to rethink what the industry should stand for. There is a significant opportunity in the market to bring together the best parts of the Fast-Fit and Service & Maintenance markets into one customer centric proposition.
Are you interested to learn more? Please read on or contact our dedicated franchise team today.
Our Customers (Quick Laners):
Customers are at the heart of everything we do at Quick Lane, from the way our systems and IT have been developed, to our marketing and digital approach, we focus on ensuring that a customer‘s experience with Quick Lane is not just a single transaction, but a long-term relationship that is built by speaking their language, offering expert advice, understanding them and their vehicles and taking the stress out of running a car or commercial vehicle.
Traditionally our sector delivers poor customer focus, a lack of trust and a failure to meet customers’ expectations. Quick Lane are different, we believe that we offer the best customer care in the market and our standards, training and systems allow your business to offer the very best experience for all your customers.
Our Trust Pilot rating of Excellent reflects this focus on ensuring that every customer becomes a Quick Laner that will recommend us to their family and friends. This approach establishes the Quick Lane brand in the community and enables each franchise to continue to grow into the future.
How will Quick Lane support you?
Our Franchisees are in business for themselves – but never BY themselves. We help ensure you leverage the Quick Lane winning formula and fulfil your own bespoke Quick Lane Business Growth Plan. We work together to create and develop the Quick Lane brand and help it grow even stronger.
Our dedicated Quick Lane team will support you across the following areas:
- Support Set up and Build - Dedicated Property Manager and analytical tools to help you identify sites
- Proven processes, templates, and tools
- Ongoing support to optimise the Autocentre and customer journey
- Digital marketing expertise to help you acquire the customers & footfall you need to grow the business
- We drive online bookings direct to your Centres
- Local Marketing Hub – templates and tools to leverage your local knowledge
Tools & Skills to retain Customers
- Consistent use of the Quick Lane EcoSafety Check helps build trust and long-term relationships
- Friends & Family Referral programmes
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management System
Parts Supply and IT
- Fully integrated quality Parts supply & logistics
- Quick Vue – our unique Shop Management Platform
- Centre launch support and 24/7 technical support
Learning & Development
- Quick Lane Learning Management System with comprehensive eLearning modules
- Franchisee /Key Operator Onboarding
- Centre Launch Training and ongoing coaching
Who are we looking for?
We are inviting Franchisees to help build and deliver this vision in our UK network.
- Have an open mind and shared belief in the vision
- Want to collaborate and co-create to achieve the vision
- Have strong business acumen and a proven ability to scale successful businesses
- Are customer focused and have the right culture and behaviours
- Are operationally strong with proven success in customer satisfaction
- Are open to investing in an Area Development Territory, not a one-off location
Do you want to become part of the next big thing? If yes, then do not hesitate, please contact our dedicated franchise team today.