About the Children Inspired by Yoga
Children Inspired by Yoga offers yoga-inspired fun classes to encourage movement and enhance development for children aged 0 to 14 years including secondary schools. You, and/or your teachers would teach baby and children’s classes in nurseries, children’s centres’, primary schools, after-school clubs, parties, holiday clubs, private classes, festivals… the list is endless!
A Children Inspired by Yoga class combines story-telling, music, yoga positions and creativity.
Each week the class has a specific developmental focus and is aligned to the EYFS (English Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum 0-5 years) framework and the Scottish and Welsh curriculum’s. They offer people the chance to run the classes through buying a franchise business opportunity.
A franchise is a way of buying a ‘business in a box’, with a support network and full programme included. Your initial investment is just that, an investment, and in years to come, when you decide to sell, if you have grown your business, then you should be able to sell it for more than you have bought it for, recouping the initial cost. Ongoing royalties pay for the ongoing support and also the years of development that have gone into developing the programme. It’s a different mentality from working as a freelancer; with the help of teachers you can scale your business in a way that buys you freedom and greater financial reward.
Children Inspired by Yoga is an ethical franchise, and they take great pride in their work ethic in the way they like to treat their suppliers, franchisees, families and anyone associated with them.
Award winning activity classes
Based on yoga and developed by music educationalists, paediatric physiotherapists and experienced yoga teachers, Children Inspired by Yoga's yoga-inspired activity classes are loved for their innovative approach to childhood development and parents are often surprised to rediscover their own inner child! The classes are bendy, giggly, clever and strong.
- Bendy – inspired by yoga
- Giggly – creative through Children Inspired by Yoga's own stories and music
- Clever – aligned to the early years curriculum
- Strong – help develop inner strength too with mindfulness and relaxation
Designed to be flexible and make the transition a bit easier for mums returning to work, the Children Inspired by Yoga Franchise was awarded an UnLtd Social Enterprise award for its socially responsible business model. Children Inspired by Yoga works to give women the opportunity to have a rewarding, lucrative and family friendly career.
You have the freedom to work to your own schedule while being part of an ethical business.
As a franchise owner you will also benefit from:
- A dynamic, forward-thinking ethical company
- Classes aligned with the Early Years Foundation Stage (early years standards for babies and children aged 0-5 years)
- A programme developed by educationalists, health professionals and qualified yoga teachers
- Intensive business and teacher training, along with comprehensive ongoing support from a knowledgeable, proactive team
- Working flexibly
- Baby and Children Inspired by Yoga age ranges which gives a broad business reach
Is a Children Inspired by Yoga Franchise for you?
Children Inspired by Yoga are looking for people with drive and ambition to develop their own profitable Children's Yoga Business within their local area.
The characteristics of successful franchise owners include:
- Passion and belief about what they are offering
- Enjoy challenges, are sociable and want to smile every day
- Self-motivated, well organized and can manage their time effectively
- Hard working and ambitious but with the desire to create a better work/life balance
- A minimum of 20-30 hours a week (flexible) is required to make a success of the business