Caribé™ is a Caribbean Restaurant & Takeaway in the heart of Nottingham City with a sit-down dining experience and a takeaway business model. Caribé™ offers truly authentic cuisine, made with recipes that have been in our families for generations.
Caribé™ is a Caribbean Restaurant & Takeaway in the heart of Nottingham City with a sit-down dining experience and a takeaway business model. Caribé™ offers truly authentic cuisine, made with recipes that have been in our families for generations. Read Less
Who are Caribé™?
Caribé™ is a Caribbean Restaurant & Takeaway in the heart of Nottingham City with a sit down dining experience and a takeaway business model.
Caribé™ offers a truly authentic cuisine, made with recipes that have been in our Families for generations.
The exotic tastes combine herbs & spices that will transport you to the Islands!
We offer a variety of dishes for every taste such as curried mutton, jerk chicken and vegan dishes like sweet potato blackbean curry.
To accent your meal we offer a range of Caribbean beverages, homemade punches and more.
Caribé™ is unique. Be part of a revolution that will create the blueprint for Caribbean Cuisine to be one of the mainstream diners’ choice and a formidable contender for your everyday takeaway! Just like other ethnic Cuisines (Indian, Chinese, pizza etc.)
- There’s a strong growing demand for Caribbean cuisine – people love great authentic Caribbean food over hot spices!
- Exclusive opportunity to be pioneers in building and growing a national and international brand
- Faster start-up and operating timescales
- Fun contemporary design that captures the vibes and essence of the Caribbean
- Comprehensive training and profitable business model
- 2 times Tripadvisor Centre of Excellence (2018 & 2019) Awards
- 2 times Groupon 5* Awards
What support will Caribé™ provide?
- Manuals for all franchisees - This includes operations manuals, health & safety manuals, prep guide manuals, policies, procedures and more.
- Marketing - Experienced marketing support to deliver bespoke marketing plans for each new outlet opening and post opening.
- Training - Franchisee training runs from one week, a month and ongoing to keep abreast with industry and continuous improvement. On-going training for all Restaurants are available as applicable.
- Legal - Recommended specialist franchise commercial lawyer who deals with all aspects of franchising.
- Property search – 3+ property teams on hand to ensure maximum support is available. They will negotiate, create the HOT’s and all aspect of getting you into your shop.
- Systems - Fantastic back office software to track sales & data real time, accounting software that directly links to the sales of your shop.
What we look for in prospective franchisees?
- In business for the long run
- Strong love and passion for Caribbean Cuisines and have a strong focus on authenticity, customer services' and great experience
- Providing a solid business plan that delivers success year on year
- A go-getter, ambitious, self-motivated & driven
- Creative and responsive to changes
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years management experience working in a similar restaurant environment as a Restaurant Manager/Chef
- Have a vibrant, out-going, fun, friendly attitude that captures or represent our Caribbean vibes
How long will it take to start trading?
Depending on the option you go for, typically, 6-8 weeks depending on how fast your paperwork is processed and how much effort you put in to get going.
How do I sign-up?
To get started, you will need to sign our Non-Disclosure Agreement, fill in a franchise application questionnaire. We will then conduct an interview process to learn a bit more about you, your drive, passion, your vision for the business and at a later date, we will require a robust business plan that demonstrate to us how you plan on making your franchise a success.
Is finance available?
Financial support is available via our Finance Partner.
We pride ourselves on providing authentic, tasty, wholesome cuisine. It’s a great business opportunity to fulfil your dream of running your own business and contribute to a legacy for your family and loved ones.
Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham, Bristol, Milton Keynes, East London, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield and various shopping centres and retail parks across the UK.