Just Cuts FranchiseHair Salon Franchise
Just Cuts is a hairdressing salon bridging the gap between an old-style barber and a high-end hair salon. Our internationally renowned franchise opportunity appeals to prospective entrepreneurs from all walks of life - and you don't need to be a hairdresser to make the cut.
Yes, through a third party.
Full Time or Part Time
Franchise opportunities available across the UK.
ALWAYS DREAMT OF OWNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Turn your dreams into reality with Just Cuts
There has never been a better time to invest in your own Just Cuts salon! The brand is going from strength to strength with expansion in the UK and abroad with over 250 salons now open.
If you’re the right franchise partner we’re looking for, with experience and enthusiasm to harness our 32 years of franchising experience, then with your commitment added to the mix, together we’ll make Just Cuts the “Go To” salon choice for women and men in your area!
At Just Cuts we specialise in cutting for men, women and children; we do not do chemical colouring work. We have salons conveniently located in major metropolitan and regional centres across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. The layout of our salons is bright with a modern open plan, the type of environment associated with quality and efficiency.
Why Invest in Just Cuts?
Because we truly believe that the success of the brand comes down to our network of Franchise Owners – that’s why we make things easy, convenient and simple for you.
Here are just some of the benefits of becoming a Just Cuts Franchise Owner:
THE JUST CUTS™ SMART CHOICE CHECKLIST
- Increased flexibility and work-life balance – the average Just Cuts Franchise Owner spends less than 20 hours working on their business Potential to easily expand into multiple salons – in fact, over half of our Franchise Owners own two or more salons
- No hairdressing experience – just an eagerness to learn and a love for people!
- Combine security with independence
- Be part of a well-established, Australian, New Zealand, and now UK brand
- Grow your business within an existing network of salons
- Share resources, ideas and information with Just Cuts Franchise Owners
- Benefit from shared marketing and social media resources
- Tap into greater public awareness of your business
- Enjoy ongoing operational support, training and development opportunities
- Leave marketing, social media and promotions to the experts with our in-house Marketing and Graphic Design Team
Training & Support
According to a recent study conducted by the Franchise Relationships Institute, franchisee satisfaction with the Just Cuts™ System was rated higher than any other franchise group in the benchmark.
You don't need to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts! Our dedicated Academy Team will also guide and support you throughout the whole process of opening your salon, including training, business and management advice, a comprehensive Operations Manual and a bespoke Grand Opening marketing campaign. On top of this, you’ll get all the ongoing support you need from the Team, who will provide you with any business, operational and marketing guidance that you need once we’ve got you up and running.
Being a Franchisee
As a business owner, this turnkey approach means you don’t need to worry about how to get your salon doors open or how to best develop a system to ensure your customers leave satisfied. You don’t need to worry about creating training programs for your staff, or nailing down operational processes for accounts and stock inventory. All this is packaged up for you for you when you become a partner, providing you with the fundamentals you need to get your business up and running smoothly.
Your Next Steps
We’ve tried, tested and refined this system over 32 years of business in franchising to ensure it works (and will keep on working) for you.
Contact us today for information on our current opportunities.