Maplebrook Wills Franchise
Maplebrook Wills help plan for the future, with affordable wills and related services they help you take care of the ones you love.
Maplebrook Wills help plan for the future, with affordable wills and related services they help you take care of the ones you love. Read Less
Maplebrook Wills® Limited is an established company with a rapidly growing client base. We help people distribute their assets according to their wishes by writing the perfect Will for their circumstances and preparing other legal documents like Lasting Powers of Attorney, Prepaid Funeral Plans and Trusts.
In 2020, Maplebrook had 400% growth!
High Quality OPT-IN LEADS are available from the START! This is driven by our successful income-generating software platform the Maplebrook EDGE®
Maplebrook Wills® was founded by the Top Will Writer UK (New Leaf) 2016 & 2017 Mike Pugh and he runs the company today – as well as his own hugely successful territory.
- Estate Planning is an £11 Billion fragmented industry
- Over half of UK adults do not have a will, and only 1% have an LPA
- Maplebrook EDGE® developed unique software worth upwards of £500,000
- Empowering people to earn £100k+ per annum
A recession-proof industry…
According to the Ministry of Justice, Will Writing is an ESSENTIAL service.
Will writing is a recession-proof industry in which it is surprisingly easy to develop a business that brings in six figures every year whilst also providing a vital service.
If you have a will, your money and assets will benefit the ones you love after your death. Nearly 66% of UK adults do not have a will!
We can say with some confidence that there will always be people in the UK who need wills, so your market of potential customers will never be saturated.
Since we offer personal help and guidance, writing a will is rarely the end of our business relationships with clients.
Because we are friendly and professional and provide our clients with useful information, we frequently identify other services they need.
Those additional services include trusts, probate, LPAs, and funeral plans. When you help provide these extras, directly or indirectly, you can boost your income by up to 40%.
It is no exaggeration to say that being a Maplebrook Wills® franchisee provides you with the opportunity to generate a six-figure business.
Why Maplebrook Wills®?
- Access and training in the use Maplebrook EDGE® software, custom built - it runs your entire business!
- Access to the Maplebrook Ecosphere includes:
- Maplebrook EDGE® Software Platform
- Maplebrook EDGE® Platform User Manual
- Maplebrook EDGE® Dev Grp (Software Support)
- Maplebrook EDGE® Network Membership
- Maplebrook EDGE® New Member Support team
- Maplebrook EDGE® Network Chat feed (General Support)
- Maplebrook EDGE® ZEN Desk (Technical Knowledge Support)
- Maplebrook EDGE® Daily Surgery (In-Person case specific support)
- Maplebrook EDGE® Training Talk with a Doctor of Law
- My.Maplebrook our online knowledge base, including a video library filled with hundreds of hours of videos and support content
- Instant online Support from the multiple experts
- Business Support on how to get your business started
What do our existing franchisees have to say?
Training & Support
"The benefits of being part of Maplebrook Wills® is the intimacy of the business as a family. I know that I have the Daily Surgery support hour on ZOOM, and if I get stuck, I can get almost instant response from the ZEN Desk technical feed. This means I have a business mentor, and I have a legal mentor, and that allows me to have the confidence that if I can't answer a client question immediately, that I have backup in the office to go and inquire and get the correct answers at the right time for my clients. The other bonus is that now I don’t need to do office admin - it’s all taken care of by the EDGE!"Barb L
Income and costs
"The pivotal thing for me was making and generating of a fixed income quite quickly which, with the training and the Maplebrook brand and various things we've been taught, was achievable within the first two or three months. Once I'd started implementing the systems through Maplebrook Wills® I found that growth of capital in terms of meeting new clients and building a business. The trajectory was extremely rapid."Simon H
"Always professional “When clients look to purchase professional services, the two things they look for are price and competence. With the continuous professional development at Maplebrook I was easily able to earn a good living with integrity. Professionalism and Integrity: Maplebrook Wills® has both of those in abundance."Hassan A
"True success is the ability to go through your community in a respected fashion. You get to know all your clients and you're going to establish credibility. Maplebrook provides support, training, and ongoing assistance and mentoring that will help ensure not only the franchisee's success, but the ultimate end result is a good result into the community as well."Mike P
Will I be trained and how long will it take?
Maplebrook Wills® is the only national will writing company with a Doctor of Law as Head of Technical Support. You will receive the very best and most up to date training available. All broken down into easily understood, practical, and applicable knowledge.
The initial 4 day training course held online (due to Covid) includes:
- Technical Will Writer Training
- Technical Lasting Power of Attorney Training
- Technical Trust Training
- Maplebrook EDGE® systems Training
- Sales Presentation Skills
- Marketing Know-How
Every two months there is a multi-day Trust Seminar, ensuring the latest in all matters regarding Trust planning
What are the costs?
- Maplebrook EDGE® Network License £4,995.00 plus vat.
- Monthly Service Fees also apply £249.00 plus vat.
Leads can also be purchased as an EDGE Network member.
What experience do you need?
- You do not need any formal qualifications – we train you in the art of will writing, running a business, and building a client base
- You do need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You do need life experience and the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and manage a busy schedule are all essential to will writing. If you have a sense of humour, that will help too!
Interested in building a successful business in the recession-proof industry of will writing, whilst providing a vital service to your local community?
GLOBAL PANDEMIC COVID-19: NOW more than ever people are thinking about planning their estates. These are the facts.